Unable to complete purchase online  

All things panoramic.
An open forum for every topic on photography, panoramas, IT or related.
no avatar
concord977

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Unable to complete purchase online

by concord977 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 am

I have been using a trial version of AutoPano Pro for several days and have tried to complete the purchase of it online today.

Your system repeatedly tells me that my bank will not authorize the purchase. However, my bank states that they are not blocking it in any way.

Do you have a system problem that causes trouble for U.S. credit card holders?

LoicL
Kolor Team

Info

by LoicL » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:19 am

Hello,
sorry for the desagrement.

I can see that the first order was cancelled at paiement time because the transaction was refused by the bank.
I have no idea about the reasons of this refuse.
Finaly, i see that you have been able to order with the same card.

In case of problems you can contact us from this link: http://www.kolor.com/contact.html

Kind regards,

Loïc

no avatar
Phil Howard

Info

by Phil Howard » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 am

My company CEO has had troubles with getting credit card payments to Gandi for domains (Gandi is in France). It seems credit card payments to France are triggering a lot of bank rejections in the USA. But the bank itself claims not to know about it. Perhaps they just don't know how to look at their data, or maybe some interchange bank is doing this. I had some limited problems when I first purchased Autopano Pro a few years ago. The bank processed the payment, but called and left messages wanting me to call back. I found they were clueless about computer/network security (I work in the security field), so I switched to another bank.

Anyway, that's what's going on. If Kolor could get a merchant account with a USA bank, or do sales through a USA agent, that might clear up a lot of the bank issues that I think exist here.
Last edited by Phil Howard on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.