Undertable wrote:thanks for Your answer.
code 1234 was accepted and it seemed that PapyMerlin was interconnected.
Then I tried to connect in papywizard "connecting, please wait..."
BT`s LED changed from blinking into permanent lighting.
Then I got the message "connection failed"
After clicking "close" the LED was blinking again
Tried it several times with the same result.
Undertable wrote:I`ve never tried to control Merlin by computer before.
But today I tried it with T&C controller (disconnectet BT module) this was running fine
Undertable wrote:I have both, a notebook with win7 and a netbook with Win XP.
What do you suggest for Papywizard?
Which version do you suggest for download?
Undertable wrote:BTW: My Nokia N810 with installed papywizard works properly.
I used it for a while with an other Merlin head
Undertable wrote:I installed Papywizard 2.1.21 on the Win7 notebook.
Unfortunately the connection in papywizard failed, too
vincen wrote:Do you mean same Nokia N810 phone controls fine an other Bluetooth Merlin head ?
vincen wrote:if so, problem comes from the bluetooth module on this one or the head itself !
vincen wrote:I told you to test it on WinXP not Win7 as I think there is some issues between papywizard and win7 not yet resolved !
Undertable wrote:DidnÂ´t test the head before I modified it. I use the same type of BT module in my other Merlin head and that one works fine.
Hope I didn`t kill something with my wiring but I pointed out that a component on the BT module is getting hot.
Don`t know if this is normal.
fma38 wrote:Such chip should not get hot; I think there were a problem in you wiring, and you burned something...
fma38 wrote:I would add another voltage regulator before the BT module, to downscale the power supply from 14.8V to, say, 8V. Just use a simple LM7808...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest