Embed all data  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Acmj

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Embed all data

by Acmj » Mon May 23, 2011 10:00 pm

After I make the tour, I want to edit xml files OK. After I edited, How can I transform to One swf file.
In Krpano I have Kr protect, and with Panotour pro What I have to do?
Thank you

no avatar
jazzmessenger8

Info

by jazzmessenger8 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 am

How do you edit the xml files? How do you gain access to the code?

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by bdd » Tue May 24, 2011 7:27 am

You can embed modified XMLs into the generated swf by using the "Use existing XML files" feature in the "Project Properties/Tour Build" tab :

http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Panotour_Pro_1.5_-_Project_Properties_-_Tour_Build

no avatar
mediavets

Info

by mediavets » Tue May 24, 2011 10:04 am

jazzmessenger8 wrote:How do you edit the xml files? How do you gain access to the code?

You need to use Panotour Pro (you cannot do it with Panotour) then uncheck the 'Embed XML files' option in the Tour Build tab of Project Properties - screenshot 1.

You can then find the XML files created bt PTP using the Edit/Open last exported project directory menu - screenshot 2.

Last edited by mediavets on Tue May 24, 2011 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
Acmj

Topic author
Info

by Acmj » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 pm

But Please I want change something on xml file and what I have this message ( The project should not be changed between the last export of XML files and the use of this option)
If I do this is for change OK . And What I have to do to get one swf again?
thank you

bdd
Kolor Team

Info

by bdd » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:09 pm

The message "The project should not be changed between the last export of XML files and the use of this option" is a warning message that is displayed when you click on the "Use existing XML file" checkbox and if you modified your tour with Panotour Pro between the last build and the new one.

It is displayed to warn you that something you just made in PanotourPro will not be in the tour that will be built, because Panotour will not generate new XML files, but will use the one generated previously.

If you did not modify any parameter in PanotourPro, you should not have this message.