Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 pm 

Destiny wrote:
My candle looks more real now with some flicker and glow added.. It was not easy since the pano will not allow all types of AS2 to work... really strange but interesting at the same time... Not sure why.... I do not know enough about AS3 to try that... I guess I can take this information and use it in other effects.... I think I will leave my candle now and move onto my real looking clouds flowing past in the bathroom window... the crazy girl I am.. :)

http://members.westnet.com.au/dps/interactive/3/TESTHOT.html

D...:cool:

Hi!

The shadow beneath the clock in the bad is ok. But the clock gets a light from above where no light can come from ;) The clock in the bar has the shadow on the wrong side.
The window frame hasn´t any shadow at all. It´s too bright. To name only a few.
Why do you integrate faked elements? They are imediately regognizable as fakes.

The problem here is: you try to include 3D elements. That´s ok. But 3D elements only are acceptable (in my eyes) when they´re not can be idebtified as artificial on the spot.
They have to fit into without iritating the whole scene. That´s a very specialized kind of art and needs high skills and dedicated applications - better leave that to experts.

best, KLaus

Last edited by klausesser on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm 

:P

D

klausesser wrote:
Hi!

The shadow beneath the clock in the bad is ok. But the clock gets a light from above where no light can come from ;) The clock in the bar has the shadow on the wrong side.
The window frame hasn´t any shadow at all. It´s too bright. To name only a few.
Why do you integrate faked elements? They are imediately regognizable as fakes.

The problem here is: you try to include 3D elements. That´s ok. But 3D elements only are acceptable (in my eyes) when they´re not can be idebtified as artificial on the spot.
They have to fit into without iritating the whole scene. That´s a very specialized kind of art and needs high skills and dedicated applications - better leave that to experts.

best, KLaus

Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

Last edited by Destiny on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:56 pm 

Destiny wrote:
:P

D

????

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm 

No you did not.!!.. From your very first comment you directed me away from this forum. Your comments have never been aimed at constructively helping me.. On the country, they have been highly critical and very unsupportive.. So don't patronise me.. !!

As far as I am concerned the only thing we have in common is to avoid communication with each other...

D...

klausesser wrote:
I just tried to constructively help you when i saw your work.

Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:33 pm 
Administrator

Please Ladies and Gentleman :)

Let's be polite on this forum. It seems that we have some reciprocal issues here ( what we could call human incompatibility :) ).

I think I made it clear that I want a friendly forum, if not, let remind everyone some rules :
- no insult are tolerated here
- no politic topic
- anything posted related to racism, minority bashing, etc
- be cool :)

Abusive posts have been deleted. Topic closed.
I really hope I don't need to make any new intervention here, because if it happens, it will be more severe.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4