Panotour v1.5.0 64bits* - hotspot sequence problem  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
skrabakl

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Panotour v1.5.0 64bits* - hotspot sequence problem

by skrabakl » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 am

Hi I do have a problem with the hotspots in my panoramas. When ever I choose to insert a hotspot sequence it just does not insert any hotpost not even a simple image. Shouldn't it insert a animated sequence in the place of the hostpost ?
My specs:
Panoutour 1.5.0 64bits*
Flash Player 10
Mac OS X 10.6.6

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

by Destiny » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 am

Did you insert your hotspot using 'Other'...??

D

no avatar
skrabakl

Topic author
Info

by skrabakl » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 am

I'm inserting a hotspot to the panoram via hotspot editor. And I'm not sure which Other do you mean.

Edit: I'm not trying to add any special sequence, what I'm trying to do is insert normal(sequence) hotspot. So nope, no "Other"
Last edited by skrabakl on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

by Destiny » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:47 am

oh.. well the default hotspots are not great.. but they should appear on your pano.... 'Other' means you can make your own.. its the last option.. You can ether create an animated swf or animated gif... swf is better... The default hotspots are just gifs.. You can change the size as needed....

I have put every default hot spot into my pano to check them out... they all worked... but now I use my own.. Not sure why yours do not work.. I suggest you right mouse and delete and then try again... Some of the default hotspots do nothing, they sit there.. others are animated... No mater what hot spot you use, they will default by name in the graphics folder within your pano folder.. You do not have to remake your pano with hot spots to change them, you can do it anytime, just find the graphic and edit it.... then re-upload them anytime.. Later you can edit the xml file if you need to change the size .... really easy.. The only issue you will have with hot spots will be when you need to save for idevices..

Others will provide more advice for you...

D
Last edited by Destiny on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:35 pm

skrabakl wrote:Hi I do have a problem with the hotspots in my panoramas. When ever I choose to insert a hotspot sequence it just does not insert any hotpost not even a simple image. Shouldn't it insert a animated sequence in the place of the hostpost ?
My specs:
Panoutour 1.5.0 64bits*
Flash Player 10
Mac OS X 10.6.6

You will only see the selected animated hostpot graphic after exporting and viewing the tour.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
goooral

Info

by goooral » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi, just registered here. I got a Panotour 1.5 (up-to-date version) 64 bits. Windows7.

Got exactly the same problem. After "build tour", I got a flash version saved. Still Hotspots wont show if I select "seqence". There is nothing where a flashing hotspot should be. I tested that with every type of hotspot (software defaults).

Anybody's got a solution?

Thanks