Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:52 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: failure
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 pm 

Bonjour,

Après avoir placé sur le serveur de mon site une visite virtuelle, avec ses fichiers xml, l'affichage de la page en ligne montre un rectangle noir avec des messages d'erreur de chargement sur le tiers inférieur de l'image.

Je ne comprends pas d'où cela provient car sur une autre visite cela fonctionne correctement...

Merci à  l'avance pour vos avis....

Jack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 pm 

To avoid problems when uploading a tour:

1. Always create a new folder for the output of a tour.

2. Use the HTML template.

3. Upload the entire output folder contents.

Last edited by mediavets on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:43 pm 

many thanks Andrew, i'm gonna do this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm 

the problem still remains... :/

Last edited by jackLFLB on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:23 pm 

Which version of Autopano Tour are you using?

Are you maintaining exactly the same relative locations of files and folders when you upload?

Do the files the error message refer to exist in the locations specified?

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:09 pm 

I use the V1.1.0 beta 7 version and I alreaddy succeded in the past with it, by uploadind a tour on my website, that why I don't understand what occurs now...
When I save the tour , register the project in my website's fold, so that all the files are in the good location.
Of course,I also save the project in an other folder where are located my other tour projects, each one in a sub folder.

When I open the html file of the concerned tour in my website's file, it runs. Same when I open "in local" the html file uploaded on the server.
It "just" doesn't work on line...

Damned...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 pm 

jackLFLB wrote:
I use the V1.1.0 beta 7 version and I alreaddy succeded in the past with it, by uploadind a tour on my website, that why I don't understand what occurs now...
When I save the tour , register the project in my website's fold, so that all the files are in the good location.
Of course,I also save the project in an other folder where are located my other tour projects, each one in a sub folder.

When I open the html file of the concerned tour in my website's file, it runs. Same when I open "in local" the html file uploaded on the server.

Damned...

Can you post the URL to the tour that is generating the errors?

I don't really understand what you mean when you say "When I open the html file of the concerned tour in my website's file, it runs" ...but you also say "It 'just' doesn't work on line..."

APT V1.1 beta 7 is rather ancient now. The latest and last beta for Autopano Tour is beta 11.

But it would probably be best to switch to Panotour (or Panotour Pro if you have a krpano licence) I think becasue those versions will supercede/replace AutopanoTour very soon when the final release of APG V2.5 is ready.

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 pm 

Quote:
I don't really understand what you mean when you say "When I open the html file of the concerned tour in my website's file, it runs" ...but you also say "It 'just' doesn't work on line..."

I meaned that when I was opening the file uploaded html file (on the server) from dreamweaver (in the column of uploaded files), it was running correctly on my computer, and when I was opening the file on line by typing the adress of the file in the adress bar of the navigator, it was false.

Anyway , I found the cause of the problem. I "just" forgot to upload the data file... Shame on me!!!!

Thank you so much Andrew for your interest!!! And let me apologize for my absent-mindedness