Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:38 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Inclure radar
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 pm 

Bonjour,
Tout d'abord merci à  la communauté du forum, toujours là  pour aider.... C'est très sympa! :)

Voilà , je possède une licence APG/APT et j'aimerai faire des visites avec radar, comme sur cet exemple
J'aimerai exactement la même chose, une image que je crée, avec un champ vision et différents points pour se balader dans la visite.

Pour ce faire est ce que dois-je forcément acheter une licence illimité de KR Pano? Ici par exemple?

Et ensuite, est-ce compliqué? Est ce que quelqu'un l'a déjà  fait? Comment puis-je choisir où inclure mes points de visite sur la photo du radar?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:43 pm 

ludo3 wrote:
Pour ce faire est ce que dois-je forcément acheter une licence illimité de KR Pano? Ici par exemple?

Yes, then you can make the XML created by APT external and available for further editing.

You will also enable several other desirable features within APT.

And if you already have an APG licence then you can get a 10 Euro discount via the Kolor web shop.

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Last edited by mediavets on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm 

Okay great! Thank you for you answer.
And about the radar, is it hard to include? Have you before?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:19 pm 

ludo3 wrote:
Okay great! Thank you for you answer.
And about the radar, is it hard to include? Have you before?

I have never tried.

I took a look at the documentation on the krpano site - http://krpano.com/plugins/radar/ - and decided it looked to be too challenging for my very limited desire to get involved with hand coding XML. As a rather old dog I'm reluctant to try to learn too many new tricks.

I hope that one day support for the radar effect will be offered via the APT GUI interface.

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:51 am 

To buy krpano licence you can also use this link (our shop!) where you get a 10€ discount : http://www.kolor.com/buy/software/krpano/krpano-flash-panorama-viewer-unlimited-domain-license.html
use promo code : PROMOPLDA

Concerning the radar, as mediavets said, you still need to custom some xml files created by APT. No automatic way to do it right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm 

Okay, so I bought the KRPano Licence, and I've been able to go that far.

I included the Map, reduce it when you click on it, I have the radar... But I'm still missing some features:

Close the radar when we click on the map, and add some spots on the Map... I'll keep looking, and maybe will look for some help on KRPano's forum.... Otherwise if someone has an idea, that'd be great :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm 

ludo3 wrote:
and add some spots on the Map... I'll keep looking, and maybe will look for some help on KRPano's forum.... Otherwise if someone has an idea, that'd be great :D

Perhaps I misunderstand your question but adding hot spots to the map image is done in exactly the same way as adding hotspots to a pano image.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:09 pm 

Oh okay! I didn't know that...
I'm gonna try!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:33 am 

As you included the radar plugin I assume you already dug into the XML krpano coding ans are not afraid of it! ;)
So, you may have noticed actions called openmap and closemap. You only have to modify those actions to make the radar (dis)appears when you click on the map. Each plugin has a property called "visible" just do a set(plugin[radarPluginName].visible,false); to make it disappear. You ca also play with the "tween" action for fancy effects (http://www.krpano.com/docu/actions/#tween).

Enjoy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 am 

Indeed I'm trying to jump into the Xml but this is not easy...
This is what I have:
Code:

<plugin name="map" url="map.png" keep="true" align="righttop" x="10" y="10" width="180" height="105" handcursor="false" onloaded="set(plugin[map].width, 180);action(showmapspot);" onclick="action(closemap);"/>
    <action name="showmapspot"></action>
    <action name="hidemapspot"></action>
    <!-- close the map -->
    <action name="closemap">action(hidemapspot);set(plugin[map].onclick,action(openmap););tween(plugin[map].width,40);tween(plugin[map].height,19);</action>
    <!-- open the map -->
    <action name="openmap">set(plugin[map].onclick,action(closemap););tween(plugin[map].height, 105, 0.5, easeoutquad);tween(plugin[map].width, 180, 0.5, easeoutquad, action(showmapspot););</action>
    <action name="unselectmapspots"></action>
    <action name="selectmapspot">
        action(unselectmapspots);
        set(plugin[%1].blingRepeat,true);
        if(plugin[%1].blingRepeat,
            action(bling,%1););</action>
    <!-- make map hotspots flash when selected (recursive action) -->
    <action name="bling">
        tween(plugin[%1].alpha, 0, 0.8, quadratic);
        tween(plugin[%1].scale, 3, 0.8, quadratic);
        tween(,,0.8,,action(reset,%1);
        if(plugin[%1].blingRepeat,action(bling,%1);););</action>
    <action name="reset">set(plugin[%1].scale,1);set(plugin[%1].alpha,1);</action>
    <action name="closeglobalobjects">closemap();</action>

<plugin name="radar" url="plugins/radar.swf"heading="-90" fillcolor="0xFF0000" fillalpha="0.4" linecolor="000000" linewidth="1" linealpha="0.5" align="righttop" x="10" y="10"  width="120" height="120"  />
 <!-- close the radar test  -->
    <action name="closeradar"> set(plugin[radar].visible,false); tween(plugin[radar].width,40);tween(plugin[radar].height,19);</action>

I actually didn't right all this, I've taken parts from different exemples...etc.. I tried to use the
Code:
set(plugin[radar].visible,false)

but it didn't help...
I understand that APT can not code all this for me, but it's too bad I can't find an XML code of the complete radar and then modify it myself...:/

But thanks for helping, really, I appreciate...Even if I don't understand everything...;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:11 pm 

Okay, So I have everything I wanted.
[url="[url]http://pro.ovh.net/~courtesl/temp_ludo/test%20omega/test%20omega.html[/url]"]Here just an example...[/url]
And the code in case someone needs it...

Code:
    <plugin name="map" url="test omegadata/map/map.jpg" keep="true" scalechildren="true" align="righttop" x="10" y="10" width="180" height="105" handcursor="false" onloaded="set(plugin[map].width, 180);action(showmapspot);" onclick="action(closemap);"/>
    <plugin keep="true" name="mapspot0" handcursor="false" url="test omegadata/graphics/spots/spot0.png" onhover="showtext(Aller dans le salon);" align="righttop" edge="center" parent="map" x="68.6308%" y="38.5455%"/>
    <plugin keep="true" name="mapspot1" handcursor="false" url="test omegadata/graphics/spots/spot0.png" onhover="showtext(Aller a la piscine);" align="righttop" edge="center" parent="map" x="18.3709%" y="19.6364%"/>
    <plugin keep="true" name="mapspot2" handcursor="false" url="test omegadata/graphics/spots/spot0.png" onhover="showtext(Aller dans le jardin);" align="righttop" edge="center" parent="map" x="18.5442%" y="75.2727%"/>
    <plugin keep="true" name="mapspot3" handcursor="false" url="test omegadata/graphics/spots/spot0.png" onhover="showtext(Aller aux antilles);" align="righttop" edge="center" parent="map" x="87.175%" y="73.8182%"/>
    <action name="showmapspot">set(plugin[mapspot0].alpha,0);set(plugin[mapspot0].visible,true);tween(plugin[mapspot0].alpha,1);set(plugin[mapspot1].alpha,0);set(plugin[mapspot1].visible,true);tween(plugin[mapspot1].alpha,1);set(plugin[mapspot2].alpha,0);set(plugin[mapspot2].visible,true);tween(plugin[mapspot2].alpha,1);set(plugin[mapspot3].alpha,0);set(plugin[mapspot3].visible,true);tween(plugin[mapspot3].alpha,1);</action>
    <action name="hidemapspot">set(plugin[mapspot0].visible,false);set(plugin[mapspot1].visible,false);set(plugin[mapspot2].visible,false);set(plugin[mapspot3].visible,false);</action>
    <!-- close the map -->
    <action name="closemap">action(hidemapspot);set(plugin[map].onclick,action(openmap););tween(plugin[map].width,40);tween(plugin[map].height,19);</action>
    <!-- open the map -->
    <action name="openmap">set(plugin[map].onclick,action(closemap););tween(plugin[map].height, 105, 0.5, easeoutquad);tween(plugin[map].width, 180, 0.5, easeoutquad, action(showmapspot););</action>
    <action name="unselectmapspots">
        set(plugin[mapspot0].blingRepeat,false);
        action(reset,mapspot0);
        set(plugin[mapspot1].blingRepeat,false);
        action(reset,mapspot1);
        set(plugin[mapspot2].blingRepeat,false);
        action(reset,mapspot2);
        set(plugin[mapspot3].blingRepeat,false);
        action(reset,mapspot3);</action>
    <action name="selectmapspot">
        action(unselectmapspots);
        set(plugin[%1].blingRepeat,true);
        if(plugin[%1].blingRepeat,
            action(bling,%1););</action>
    <!-- make map hotspots flash when selected (recursive action) -->
    <action name="bling">
        tween(plugin[%1].alpha, 0, 0.8, quadratic);
        tween(plugin[%1].scale, 3, 0.8, quadratic);
        tween(,,0.8,,action(reset,%1);
        if(plugin[%1].blingRepeat,action(bling,%1);););</action>
    <action name="reset">set(plugin[%1].scale,1);set(plugin[%1].alpha,1);</action>
    <action name="closeglobalobjects"/>

<plugin name="radar" url="plugins/radar.swf" heading="-90" parent="map" fillcolor="0xFFFFFF" fillalpha="0.5" linecolor="000000" linewidth="1" linealpha="0.5" align="righttop" x="-27" y="6"  width="120" height="120" scale="1" />

Thanks Mediavets and Adrien for you help!

Last edited by ludo3 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:07 pm 

ludo3 wrote:
Okay, So I have everything I wanted.
[url="[url]http://pro.ovh.net/~courtesl/temp_ludo/test%20omega/test%20omega.html[/url]"]Here just an example...[/url]

Your URL was screwed.

I think this is correct?:
http://pro.ovh.net/~courtesl/temp_ludo/test%20omega/test%20omega.html

None of the hotspots appears to be working - perhaps that's also correct in this example?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm 

Hello, yes the link you gave was good... I didn't make the hotspot working, because this was just and exemple.. It was to try reduce the radar when I reduce the map..
I did it thanks to the function: parent and scalechildren="true" ...
This is my final work....
http://pro.ovh.net/~courtesl/temp_ludo/test_delta/visite.htm
I'm pretty satisfied with it, exept it appears differently on safari (right size image, can zoom in) and on firefox (wrong size image, can't zoom in) for some reason...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:41 pm 

You have some 'pinching' at the nadir on many of the panos in the tour.

This is most likely because the Pano FOV values are incorrect - probably because you have processed the panos images - after stitching and before placing in APT - and have lost the Kolor custom EXIF tag, generated when rendering the pano, that describes the pano FOV which APT can read to set those values correctly.

Can you share your code with use so we can see how to implement the radar feature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:44 pm 

Yeah I know about the pinching on the nadir...Actually, it's because I was missing some of it in my images after process in ATG and I quickly "fixed" it in photoshop.. but it was not perfect, and that's were the "pinching" impression comes from...

About the code to include the radar, that's what I used:

<plugin name="radar" url="plugins/radar.swf" heading="-90" parent="map" fillcolor="0xFFFFFF" fillalpha="0.5" linecolor="000000" linewidth="1" linealpha="0.5" align="righttop" x="-3" y="20" width="120" height="120" scale="1" />

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:35 pm 

ludo3 wrote:
Yeah I know about the pinching on the nadir...Actually, it's because I was missing some of it in my images after process in ATG and I quickly "fixed" it in photoshop.. but it was not perfect, and that's were the "pinching" impression comes from...

It might have been more, or as, effective (not to mention quicker) to ensure that projection of pano covered full 360x180 - use 'Preferred extend/Maximum projection range' setting in APP/APG - see screenshot - and then use the APT crop feature to hide the missing section at the nadir from the viewer. Thst prevents distortion at the nadir.

Quote:
About the code to include the radar, that's what I used:

<plugin name="radar" url="plugins/radar.swf" heading="-90" parent="map" fillcolor="0xFFFFFF" fillalpha="0.5" linecolor="000000" linewidth="1" linealpha="0.5" align="righttop" x="-3" y="20" width="120" height="120" scale="1" />

Hmmmm........I'll need to study that to try and grasp how it works in context. It's an intimidating prospect to try and get my ageing brain around it.

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 pm 

Oh okay! I'll try with that setting next time !! Thanks mediavets! And about the radar, yeah it's a really cool feature... The thing is, first you have to buy KRPano...
Let me know if you have a question about the radar.