Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Name of source file
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 pm 

When I am working in autopano tour I can change the name of a pano into a more readable form. However by doing this I loose the filename of the original file that was used. I do want to know that as sometimes I need to repair something.
As my virtual tours are over 20 pano's big sometimes, I would like to see a properties tab next to the Pictures Parameters tab that show me the path and filename.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm 

HansKeesom wrote:
When I am working in autopano tour I can change the name of a pano into a more readable form. However by doing this I loose the filename of the original file that was used. I do want to know that as sometimes I need to repair something.
As my virtual tours are over 20 pano's big sometimes, I would like to see a properties tab next to the Pictures Parameters tab that show me the path and filename.

You can use the Extended save as feature to place all resources in one location.

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Last edited by mediavets on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm 

Nice, but not at all what I am asking for. I want to know directory and filename of the jpg that is in a given autopano tour project so I can edit when needed. The option shown has nothing to do with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm 

HansKeesom wrote:
Nice, but not at all what I am asking for. I want to know directory and filename of the jpg that is in a given autopano tour project so I can edit when needed. The option shown has nothing to do with that.

It has something to do with it, because all the source panos for the tour panos would then be in (copied to) one directory. And then it's quite easy to identify them I think.

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Last edited by mediavets on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.