Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Setting swf resolution
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 am 

Hi~
Is there any way that I can set width & height of swf file in AutoPano Tour or via Krpano ? I know how to do it in html , but I just want to know is there any other wat to do it .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 am 

You can not set the size of the rendered swf in APT, as this is the responsibility of the document including the swf to do so : the html page.
However you could use a personalized HTML template with your preferred dimensions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:25 am 

Adrien F wrote:
You can not set the size of the rendered swf in APT, as this is the responsibility of the document including the swf to do so : the html page.
However you could use a personalized HTML template with your preferred dimensions.

PANO2VR can set the size of the swf before exporting , I wish APT can do the same funtion , that would be great!:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 pm 

a061691a wrote:
PANO2VR can set the size of the swf before exporting , I wish APT can do the same funtion , that would be great!:D

But for what? I can´t see any sense in that.

best, Klaus

Last edited by klausesser on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 pm 

a061691a wrote:
Adrien F wrote:

As Adrien has pointed out APT can and does do the same thing but in the case of APT via the HTML templates; edit/create an HTML template to include the dispaly dimensions you require. You'll find the HTML template files via Edit/Open templates directory in the HTML folder/directory.

This is essentially the same 'mechanism' as used in pano2VR - as you will see if you just output a SWF along (with no HTML file) from Pano2VR the display dimensions you set via the GUI only apply when you have an accompanying HTML file, otherwise when opening the SWF file alone in a browser the display will fill all of the browser window.

This applies to Flash (SWF) output from Pano2VR - things are different with Quicktime (QTVR) output; perhaps you were refering to QTVR output?

Last edited by mediavets on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.