[APT V1.1 beta 9 WinXP32] Does not save hotspot view, redraw problem  

This forum is fully dedicated to Autopano Tour. Bug report as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
RickDrew

[APT V1.1 beta 9 WinXP32] Does not save hotspot view, redraw problem

by RickDrew » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:30 am

I have a large tour - 21 images. Around image 18 I started experiencing redraw problems with the "Panorama Properties" panel. It would not redraw. I have to change tabs or panos to force a redraw. Also around the same time, the linked view stopped working. I would set the view, right click and pick the "set as...." option. The value were replaced correctly and saved. However, they don't work in the pano and don't appear to be in the XML. Only links to and from images 19, 20 and 21 are effected. The rest work fine.

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Could it be the ones affected are panoramas to which one can go from different other panoramas. I notices this effect with rooms that can be entered through two doors. A rather annoying issue.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

renan
Kolor Team

by renan » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 am

With the 3D editor you can set the "default view" (or panorama view) and the "hotspot view" if one linked spot is selected.
But these values are not necessary used. You have to check if "transition" of each link is well set.
For exemple, if you want to load panorama with the position define via "set as hotspot view" you have to choose the template named "LoadSpotView.xml".

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 pm

renan wrote:With the 3D editor you can set the "default view" (or panorama view) and the "hotspot view" if one linked spot is selected.
But these values are not necessary used. You have to check if "transition" of each link is well set.
For exemple, if you want to load panorama with the position define via "set as hotspot view" you have to choose the template named "LoadSpotView.xml".

Thanks for the swift response, make my first commercial virtual tour look much better all of the sudden :-)
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

Return to Archive