Questions about AP and AGNOS'S mROTATOR RS  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
no avatar
guachinver

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Questions about AP and AGNOS'S mROTATOR RS

by guachinver » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

while I read the AGNO'S MROTATOR RS specifications several doubts come up, I would appreciate if someone may to answer some of them.

Obviosly this is a parallaxed system because the three cameras don't share the same NPP.

Will be AP(P/G) able to complete a 360 pano, with this configuration? (not so well parallexed system)

Can I expect a not very bad result with AP?. Someone may help me with a URL where explain the numeric relations between wrong NPP and parallaxed images?

Is perhaps better to use the recomended, on Agno's page, PTGui with the template for this configuration?

Because the Mrotator RS is , probably, very expensive (three full frame dslr cameras) someone knows another 360 multicamera system, for a synchronous shoot?

I know, too much questions but the deepth knowledge and high activity in this forum give me hope to obtain answers.
Thanks in advance

no avatar
hankkarl

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by hankkarl » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Try it. Take a piece of paper, mark where the cameras would sit on an MRotator RS, then take your camera and lens that you would use and take one shot from each position. It won't be perfect, but will give you an idea of what you're in for.

My guess--if you only do landscapes (or panos with the nearest object 10 or 20 feet away) you won't have a problem.