Bluetooth  

In the panorama field, hardware is also part of the success. You can discuss here about it: camera, computer, pano head, anything
no avatar
firstunit

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Bluetooth

by firstunit » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:43 am

Hi Everyone!
I'm a new member of that forum.And actually I'm very glad that I have the chance to talk with the smartest people , in that area.

Actually i'm a newcomer in the literal sense of the word.
But i'm trying to start the project, which i would like u to help me , if u can.If u do - it'd be really pleasant for me.

The object is : To transmit music/voice from the A point to point B , using Bluetooth module in real-time.

For that reason I have chosen such a line of needed devices , which I have to use , for the transmitting:

Stereo cassette recorder - Bluetooth module BTM112 - Bluetooth adapter/Bluetooth software WIDCOMM-laptop.

As u understand how it works , i'd like to play the music on my cassette recorder , while the Bluetooth module would be pluged in to "phones" (of the recorder). It (BT module) will transmit music to laptop.so it would be real-time broadcasting.
Actually i have chosen this BT module , cuz it's the only one easily accessible(it's a pity) ,(and the cheapest) BT module in my country.

here it's http://www.evita.lt/det-16514-product.html Btm112.

And actually , i have to admit , that it's just in my mind.
cuz i've heard that to use such a module , in way , like mine , it would be needed to work with programming , that to operate such module, using the commands (look at the data sheet) typing it in laptop (hmm,I dunno even which program should i use for that reason)

And i'd like to ask anybody , for help.
What could u advise in my way ?
Maybe someone had a deal with such modules?
Maybe i have forgot something in this connecting way?
How could i operate it? Or maybe it's not necesary at all to use commands?

P.S. - sorry for my english

Please tell me what could i do in this way using such devices and this BT module , that to transmit the music...
Thank you

no avatar
firstunit

Topic author
Info

by firstunit » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Any help ?

claudevh

Info

by claudevh » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:00 am

Hi Firstunit

I am very sorry but I think that you will not get any info's about Bt and Music transmission in this forum !
This is not the objetc, we are speaking about Panoramic Photography in general ....

:/
:cool: Claude :cool:
Merlin + Papywizard on Windows 7 & Nokia 770 § N810 & Acer (Netbook) + PanoramaApp Androïd + Deltawave PapyMerlin BT + Autopano
Spherical Pano (180 x 360) with Canon 40D + Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 Zoom & Pôle Pano with Canon 5D MK2 and shaved Tokina 10-17 3.5-4.5 AF DX Fisheye
Gigapixel photography with Nikon D200 + Sigma 70-200 F 2.8 EX DG APO HSM

no avatar
lararefaeli

Info

by lararefaeli » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi every body here.....
I have an Lenovo Lappy and I need to connect my nokia 3600 slider to it for accessing the Internet frequently.I don't have Data card from any of service provider.I am getting rid of using usb cables thinking for the bluetooth to connect with the Internet.So can anybody tell me how to install the bluetooth software or whether any dongle is required for that.
Last edited by lararefaeli on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paul

Info

by Paul » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Sorry
but this forum chapter is related to hardware which in in use for panoramic photography ...

you may look here too: http://www.autopano.net/forum/p43726-2009-04-26-11-00-38#p43726
Paul

close, but no cigar ... ... ...