no avatar
GunnarK

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

gphoto2 and bracketed exposure short intro

by GunnarK » Sun May 31, 2009 10:59 am

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself, as I am new to this forum, allthough I lurked allready for quite a while.
I just ordered the Merlin, with the Teleskop-Austria Bluetooth unit, and downloaded papywizard 2.1.8.
Right now, I am using it under linux on a laptop; i didnt decide yet if I will use a Nokia in the future, or stick to a netbook.

I am interested in panoramic imaging (obviously...) , as well as HDR-panoramas and timelapse-photography, so i am looking forward very much to the as-of-now greyed-out timelapse-tab...

For the HDR bracketing, i am not shure if a possibillity of gphoto2 is well known.

During one call to gphoto2, you can execute multiple commands, for example, set an exposure, expose an image, set a different exposure, expose the next image, and so on.
This has the advantage of being quicker than calling gphoto2 multiple times , with one command each time.

So, right now i can only use the simulator for the yaw and tilt axis (since the merlin has yet to arrive), and i set up the shutter with the "tethered" plugin.
My shoot command now is a shell script, which looks like:
---------------------------------- cut here --------------------
#!/bin/sh
gphoto2 --set-config /main/capturesettings/exptime=15 \
--capture-image \
--set-config /main/capturesettings/exptime=21 \
--capture-image \
--set-config /main/capturesettings/exptime=27 \
--capture-image \
--set-config /main/capturesettings/exptime=33 \
--capture-image
---------cut here ---------------------------

You can see where I set the Exposure time (exptime) to values, and then expose an image in the next line.
The inverted slash has to be the very last character in the line, instead, you could also write all of this without the backslashes in just one long line.

For finding out, what can be set in your individual camera type (mine is a Nikon D200), you can use:
> gphoto2 --list-config.

The listing includes for me:
/main/capturesettings/f-number
/main/capturesettings/focallength
/main/capturesettings/minfocallength
/main/capturesettings/maxfocallength
/main/capturesettings/apertureatminfocallength
/main/capturesettings/apertureatmaxfocallength
/main/capturesettings/focusmode
/main/capturesettings/exposurebiascompensation
/main/capturesettings/exptime

and many more.
You can see that you can also set the F-Stop (f-number) and the exposure time (exptime)
Now, you can find out the allowed values with:

> gphoto2 --get-config=/main/capturesettings/exptime
Label: Exposure Time
Type: RADIO
Current: 4
Choice: 0 0.001
Choice: 1 0.002
Choice: 2 0.003
Choice: 3 0.004
Choice: 4 0.005
Choice: 5 0.006
Choice: 6 0.008
Choice: 7 0.010
Choice: 8 0.012
Choice: 9 0.015
Choice: 10 0.020
Choice: 11 0.025
Choice: 12 0.031
Choice: 13 0.040
Choice: 14 0.050
Choice: 15 0.062
Choice: 16 0.080
Choice: 17 0.100
Choice: 18 0.125
Choice: 19 0.166
Choice: 20 0.200
Choice: 21 0.250
Choice: 22 0.333
Choice: 23 0.400
Choice: 24 0.500
Choice: 25 0.666
Choice: 26 0.769
Choice: 27 1
Choice: 28 1.250
Choice: 29 1.666
Choice: 30 2
Choice: 31 2.500
Choice: 32 3.333
Choice: 33 4
Choice: 34 5
Choice: 35 6.250
Choice: 36 7.692
Choice: 37 10
Choice: 38 13
Choice: 39 16
Choice: 40 20
Choice: 41 25
Choice: 42 30
Choice: 43 40
Choice: 44 50
Choice: 45 60
Choice: 46 80
Choice: 47 100
Choice: 48 130
Choice: 49 150
Choice: 50 200
Choice: 51 250
Choice: 52 300
Choice: 53 4294967.295

So, with a setting of 24, you should be able to set an exposure time of half a second.
Actually, there is currently one carveat: at least with the Nikon D200, the list is off by a factor of 10, so the index of 24 actually sets an exposure of 0.05 seconds (= 1/20 second), instead of 0.5 seconds.
But this is nothing which cannot be found out by setting a few exposure times and checking with the camera's own display settings.
Also, the developers over at gphoto2 are _very_ helpfull and quick, i am quite shure that this will be ironed out shortly.

So, with
> gphoto2 --set-config=/main/capturesettings/exptime=24
you set the exposuretime.

And now, you can combine multiple commands into one call to gphoto2, which is basically what the script mentioned above does.
So you could configure papywizard's tethered shooting plugin to just expose 1 pic per bracket, and do the bracketing within the exposure command.

One advantage (except being slightly quicker, maybe) is, that you can taylor your bracked steps individually, instead of using the bracket which the manufaturer offers.
On the other hand, not ever camera might offer the possibility of settign the exposure times individually; I only tested this with the D200 from Nikon.
And, right now, you would need an USB connection to the camera, not the shutter release cable from the Merlin to the camera.

As I understand, especially the Canons would benefit from this, since my understanding si that their built-in bracketing seems to be a bit limited.
So maybe someone with a Canon could test if
> gphoto2 --list-config
offers the possibility of changing the exposure time for a Canon, and as well if
> gphoto2 --capture-image
does indeed capture an image.
Then this should be adaptable to the Canons as well.

So, looking back, my first post became much longer than anticipated, but I hope I could throw in a few bits of maybe usefull information to the panographers community which I plan to become a part of hopefully soon...

All the best,

Gunnar

fma38

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

by fma38 » Sun May 31, 2009 11:55 am

GunnarK wrote:First of all, let me introduce myself, as I am new to this forum, allthough I lurked allready for quite a while.

Welcome, Gunnar!

I am interested in panoramic imaging (obviously...) , as well as HDR-panoramas and timelapse-photography, so i am looking forward very much to the as-of-now greyed-out timelapse-tab...

I have to say that I'm not yet decided if I will implement timelapse in Papywizard, or as a separate application (with large parts of code shared with Papywizard)... And as I already said to some of you, I'll be very busy in the next months/years, because I will build my new house! So, Papywizard project will certainly be put in standby for a while; or at least, I will only implement small features. Timelapse is not on my top-list priorities...

So, looking back, my first post became much longer than anticipated, but I hope I could throw in a few bits of maybe usefull information to the panographers community which I plan to become a part of hopefully soon...

Thanks for this very interesting feedback. I started, some time ago, to implement a intelligent bracketing feature, based on gphoto2. I didn't take time to make serious tests, but the basic works. If you are interested in my code (python, of course!), I can share it with you.

About multiple exposures with one command, don't forget something: if you do so, Papywizard won't be able to save all exposures in the xml data file, so APP won't be able to load all images using the Papywizard import filter. Even if it is longer, you should better call n times your script. The shoot() method is called with an argument, which is the bracketing number (for 1 to n). So, you can select the correct command in your script.
Frédéric

no avatar
GunnarK

Topic author
Info

by GunnarK » Sun May 31, 2009 12:30 pm

fma38 wrote:I have to say that I'm not yet decided if I will implement timelapse in Papywizard, or as a separate application (with large parts of code shared with Papywizard)... And as I already said to some of you, I'll be very busy in the next months/years, because I will build my new house! So, Papywizard project will certainly be put in standby for a while; or at least, I will only implement small features. Timelapse is not on my top-list priorities...

Well, congrats on building a house, I wish you the very best for it! That of course would be a _perfect_ possibility, to document your building with a timelapse-photography :-)
Joke aside, maybe later on, after I get a little more accustomed with the software, and actually have some shooting experience, I might try to provide a few patches in that direction, if you are interested. I wont promise too much as of yet, but i already tried to spelunk a bit in the sources...
Indeed, the timelapse could be an independant program, but then again, the two share a lot incommon... Do you allready have soem design-ideas how you would handle such a project ?

I think it would be interesting to have the possibility of "timewarping" the timelapse. What that would mean is that you have the movement path of the camera , and the time when the camera is at which position along the path, can be set independantly. So you can have an Ease-In of an Ease-out, for example.
For a one-to one mapping, you just have a straight line as a mapping from time to position-on-path; when you want an ease-in and ease-out, that line has a slope of zero at the first and last position.

Thanks for this very interesting feedback. I started, some time ago, to implement a intelligent bracketing feature, based on gphoto2. I didn't take time to make serious tests, but the basic works. If you are interested in my code (python, of course!), I can share it with you.

Thank you very much for that offer, Frederic. I would like to earn a bit more laurels here, before I would dare to start on such a project, but knowing that there would be a basis to start form, and that you are willing to share it, is great.

Sidenote:
Hmm, it allready springs in my head that it could be interesting in a possibility of shooting a exposure, downloading it, finding minimum and maximum brightnesses in that pic , and exposing the next frame accordingly. That would make the "tightest" bracket possible, meaning the least amount of pictures for a well-exposed HDR-pano. Will think about that... One would have to be able to get the min/max from RAW photos as well as from JPEGs, which might be a bit more tricky, but should be doable, _iff_ one understands dcraw...

About multiple exposures with one command, don't forget something: if you do so, Papywizard won't be able to save all exposures in the xml data file, so APP won't be able to load all images using the Papywizard import filter. Even if it is longer, you should better call n times your script. The shoot() method is called with an argument, which is the bracketing number (for 1 to n). So, you can select the correct command in your script.

Agreed, this makes sense, and provides a much more fluent workflow in "Post" (means stitching). Since I didnt use APP (yet, I'm just starting) I overlooked this important fact. With your idea, you can have individually programmed bracketed shots, and still have a XML file for all exposed images.

Gunnar

claudevh

Info

by claudevh » Sun May 31, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi Gunnar,

Welcome on board !
I have filled some info's about you in our "Merlin/orion Papywizard users list":
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Merlin-Orion-Papywizard_users_feedback#GunnarK

Some info's could "help us to help you" if necessary like:
Where do you live ?
What are the lenses that you use with your Nikon D200 ...

You can add those info's in your user profile (in the signature) , I will update the "PapyMerlin users list" or you can also do it yourselve !

You can also publish yourselve in the Wiki for instance your suggestion's about gphoto2 ...

Many thanks in advance !

:cool:
:cool: Claude :cool:
Merlin + Papywizard on Windows 7 & Nokia 770 § N810 & Acer (Netbook) + PanoramaApp Androïd + Deltawave PapyMerlin BT + Autopano
Spherical Pano (180 x 360) with Canon 40D + Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 Zoom & Pôle Pano with Canon 5D MK2 and shaved Tokina 10-17 3.5-4.5 AF DX Fisheye
Gigapixel photography with Nikon D200 + Sigma 70-200 F 2.8 EX DG APO HSM

fma38

Info

by fma38 » Sun May 31, 2009 11:54 pm

GunnarK wrote:Indeed, the timelapse could be an independant program, but then again, the two share a lot incommon... Do you allready have soem design-ideas how you would handle such a project ?

Have a look in the post named 'Open talk - general design, ideas...'

I think it would be interesting to have the possibility of "timewarping" the timelapse. What that would mean is that you have the movement path of the camera , and the time when the camera is at which position along the path, can be set independantly. So you can have an Ease-In of an Ease-out, for example.
For a one-to one mapping, you just have a straight line as a mapping from time to position-on-path; when you want an ease-in and ease-out, that line has a slope of zero at the first and last position.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean...

Hmm, it allready springs in my head that it could be interesting in a possibility of shooting a exposure, downloading it, finding minimum and maximum brightnesses in that pic , and exposing the next frame accordingly. That would make the "tightest" bracket possible, meaning the least amount of pictures for a well-exposed HDR-pano. Will think about that... One would have to be able to get the min/max from RAW photos as well as from JPEGs, which might be a bit more tricky, but should be doable, _iff_ one understands dcraw...

It is exactty what I'm doing in the code I proposed to you ;) But only with jpeg: I take a picture, then analyse the histogram (using PIL pyton module, ), and I can take another picture if needed (this last part is not implemented, but very easy to do, using the 'exposurebiascompensation' gphoto2 param. Here is the code:

Code: Select all
import subprocess

from PIL import Image

FILENAME = "thumbnail.jpg"
ANALYSIS_LOW_PERCENT = 10.
ANALYSIS_LOW_LEVEL = 10
ANALYSIS_HIGH_PERCENT = 2.
ANALYSIS_HIGH_LEVEL = 245

def capture():

# Shoot
    cmd = ["gphoto2", "--capture-image", "--quiet"]
    #p = subprocess.Popen(cmd, shell=True, bufsize=bufsize, stdin=PIPE, stdout=PIPE)
    retCode = subprocess.call(cmd)
    assert not retCode
    print "%s=%d" % (cmd, retCode)

# List files
    cmd = ["gphoto2", "--list-files"]
    p = subprocess.Popen(cmd, stdin=subprocess.PIPE, stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
    p.wait()
    for line in p.stdout:
        pass # We only need the last line
    num = line.split()[0][1:]
    print "num=%s" % num

# Get thumbnail
    cmd = ["gphoto2", "--get-thumbnail", num, "--filename", FILENAME, "--quiet"]
    retCode = subprocess.call(cmd)
    #assert not retCode
    print "%s=%d" % (cmd, retCode)

def analysis():

# Open image and compute histogram
    im = Image.open(FILENAME)
    hist = im.histogram()
    histogram = {'red': hist[0:256],
                 'green': hist[256:512],
                 'blue': hist[512:768]}
    totalPixels = im.size[0] * im.size[1]
    print "Photo size: %dx%d (%d)" % (im.size[0], im.size[1], totalPixels)

# Init
    resultFlags = {'under': False, 'over': False}

# Count the number of pixels out of low exposure
    lowCount = {'red': 0, 'green': 0, 'blue': 0}
    print "Under-exposed pixels (level < %d):" % ANALYSIS_LOW_LEVEL
    for channel in ('red', 'green', 'blue'):
        for level in xrange(ANALYSIS_LOW_LEVEL):
            lowCount[channel] += histogram[channel][level]
        print "    %s: %d (%.1f%%)" % (channel, lowCount[channel], lowCount[channel] * 100. / totalPixels)
        if lowCount[channel] * 100. / totalPixels > ANALYSIS_LOW_PERCENT:
            resultFlags['under'] = True

# Count the number of pixels out of high exposure
    highCount = {'red': 0, 'green': 0, 'blue': 0}
    print "Over-exposed pixels (level > %d):" % ANALYSIS_HIGH_LEVEL
    for channel in ('red', 'green', 'blue'):
        for level in xrange(ANALYSIS_HIGH_LEVEL, 256):
            highCount[channel] += histogram[channel][level]
        print "    %s: %d (%.1f%%)" % (channel, highCount[channel], highCount[channel] * 100. / totalPixels)
        if highCount[channel] * 100. / totalPixels > ANALYSIS_HIGH_PERCENT:
            resultFlags['over'] = True

return resultFlags

capture()
result = analysis()
Frédéric

no avatar
GunnarK

Topic author
Info

by GunnarK » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:13 am

@ claude

Thanks for adding me to the list, I will add a few more infos there.

As well, I will share my 2 cents on gphoto2 on the wiki... might take a day or two, but will do...

Gunnar

EDIT: Where in the wiki do you think the "gphoto2" page should live ? Would that belong to the user guide (in the trac-wiki) or should I add a "Configuration for bracketing with gphoto2" part to http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Orion_TeleTrack_altazimuth_tracking_mount ?
Last edited by GunnarK on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fma38

Info

by fma38 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 pm

I think it is better to put in on the APP forum, as you will be able to update whenever you want.

About analysing the RAW, I don't think it is mandatory: you don't need a very important accuracy. Don't forget that the way how over-exposed pixels are spread arround the image also very important: small white dots (little reflects) are not a problem: a large area is. But doing such analyse will take too much time, and is not possible.

BTW, I moved your previous post on the "general design - ideas", as there are good ideas...
Frédéric

no avatar
GunnarK

Topic author
Info

by GunnarK » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:10 pm

fma38 wrote:About analysing the RAW, I don't think it is mandatory: you don't need a very important accuracy. Don't forget that the way how over-exposed pixels are spread arround the image also very important: small white dots (little reflects) are not a problem: a large area is. But doing such analyse will take too much time, and is not possible.

Partly, I agree :-)
Some of my aspects are HDR imaging, so for doing this accurately, you need a "sun" which is not clipped. Unfortunately, the sun is only about half a degree when seen from earth. So, depending on the lens, it may occupy only a few pixels, but for computer graphics rendering, these few pixels are very important to get in their full dynamic range, because thats where most of the light in the scene is comming from.

For less "measurement type" aspects, which most of the use is, i think, this is absolutely ok. But for the use mentioned above, i will do a few tests if one can safely make the assumption to work on the preview pics only. I would love to do that, because it's much quicker, of course...

Gunnar

BTW, i just started to play a bit with your code, it's really elegant and simple... I need to "delve into Python" a bit more, but it's certainly worth the splash!
Would you mind if I would try to mould that into a plugin based on the tetheredPlugin, but with automatick setting of upper and lower bounds for the bracket ?

fma38

Info

by fma38 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:28 pm

GunnarK wrote:Partly, I agree :-)
Some of my aspects are HDR imaging, so for doing this accurately, you need a "sun" which is not clipped. Unfortunately, the sun is only about half a degree when seen from earth. So, depending on the lens, it may occupy only a few pixels, but for computer graphics rendering, these few pixels are very important to get in their full dynamic range, because thats where most of the light in the scene is comming from.

For less "measurement type" aspects, which most of the use is, i think, this is absolutely ok. But for the use mentioned above, i will do a few tests if one can safely make the assumption to work on the preview pics only. I would love to do that, because it's much quicker, of course...

I understand you needs...

BTW, i just started to play a bit with your code, it's really elegant and simple... I need to "delve into Python" a bit more, but it's certainly worth the splash!
Would you mind if I would try to mould that into a plugin based on the tetheredPlugin, but with automatick setting of upper and lower bounds for the bracket ?

No problem, you can use this code: it is open-source. The only restriction is to publish your modifications (if you want to publish anything) under the same free license (you can switch to GPL if you want, CeCILL is fully compatible).
Frédéric

no avatar
GunnarK

Topic author
Info

by GunnarK » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:04 pm

fma38 wrote:No problem, you can use this code: it is open-source. The only restriction is to publish your modifications (if you want to publish anything) under the same free license (you can switch to GPL if you want, CeCILL is fully compatible).

Hello Frederic,

I never meant to want to change the license in any way, i just thought to not do the same work twice, so if you were working on implementing the"smart bracketing", based on the code you kindly provided, there would be no sense in me trying it as well.
I am not decided yet, but probably this will be gphoto2-based only, as opposed to a generic exposure-taking command, because I need to make quite a few assumptions on how the software doing the exposure behaves. And I would have no idea about alternatives like the Timelord software or others.

Of course I will supply thecodefor you for potential inclusion in papywizard, in fact, it fould be an honour ...

BTW, just yesterday I recieved my kit (Merlin head and TA Bluetooth device, as well as an Orion head, arrived) trying to pair them under Linux this very moment...

All the best,

Gunnar

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:35 pm

hi every,
for braketing without inset of D70 (3 positions)
i take time to test the "gphoto2 --set-config exptime...
first i see some bugs in the set : when we choose the numer of the choice like Choice: 0 it's ok but if we set choise = 5 the result is not Choice: 5 0.010 = 1/1000 but it's like we chose : Choice: 23 5 =1/2 because the number (5) is = fraction time and it's not a good result.
If we write the set like under with the real fraction, there are no problem. I hope you understand.

GOOD
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.001
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.002
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.003
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.004
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.005
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.006
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.010
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.013
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.020
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.028
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.040
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.055
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.080
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.111
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.166
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.222
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.333
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.500
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.666
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=1
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=1.250
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=1.666
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=2.500
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=3.333
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=5
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=10
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=15
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=20
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=30
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=40
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=60
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=80
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=100
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=150
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=200
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=300
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --set-config exptime=4294967.295

Label: Temps d'exposition
Current: 0.001 exptime on screen
Choice: 0 0.001 1/6000
Choice: 1 0.002 1/4000
Choice: 2 0.003 1/3000
Choice: 3 0.005 1/2000
Choice: 4 0.006 1/1500
Choice: 5 0.010 1/1000
Choice: 6 0.013 1/750
Choice: 7 0.020 1/500
Choice: 8 0.028 1/350
Choice: 9 0.040 1/250
Choice: 10 0.055 1/180
Choice: 11 0.080 1/125
Choice: 12 0.111 1/90
Choice: 13 0.166 1/60
Choice: 14 0.222 1/45
Choice: 15 0.333 1/30
Choice: 16 0.500 1/20
Choice: 17 0.666 1/15
Choice: 18 1 1/10
Choice: 19 1.250 1/8
Choice: 20 1.666 1/6
Choice: 21 2.500 1/4
Choice: 22 3.333 1/3
Choice: 23 5 1/2
Choice: 25 10 1,0s
Choice: 26 15 1,5s
Choice: 27 20 2,0s
Choice: 28 30 3,0s
Choice: 29 40 4,0s
Choice: 30 60 6,0s
Choice: 31 80 6,0s
Choice: 32 100 10,0s
Choice: 33 150 15,0s
Choice: 34 200 20,0s
Choice: 35 300 30,0s
Choice: 36 4294967.295 err bulb
Last edited by jplorge on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean-Pierre
Merlin/Orion firmware : 01.09.81 panohead + Papywizard on XP PC and Linux Ubuntu 9.1 & Nokia 800
Manfrotto 303 PAN HEAD with Nikon D70 + Nikon 18-70 in kit - Nikon 80-200 F 2.8 old - Sigma 10-20
Assembly : Ptgui 9.1.3

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm

for braketing without inset of D70 (3 postions) i search how to save directly on my CF and not dowload images (too long)
I find this
"gphoto2 --get-config=capturetarget"

jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 --get-config=capturetarget
Label: Capture Target
Current: Carte mémoire
Choice: 0 Internal RAM
Choice: 1 Carte mémoire
if you set-config capturetarget=0 > the images are dowloaded
if you set-config capturetarget=1 > the images are saved on CF

can i receive some test at other config or other nikon?

when i whrite this kind of fonction :
gphoto2 --set-config exptime=0.111 \
--capture-image \
--set-config exptime=0.222 \
--capture-image \
--set-config exptime=0.666 \
--capture-image
> --capture-image \
> --set-config exptime=0.666 \
> --capture-image
Le nouveau fichier est à  l'emplacement /store_00010001/DCIM/100JPL__/DSC_0274.NEF sur l'appareil
Le nouveau fichier est à  l'emplacement /store_00010001/DCIM/100JPL__/DSC_0275.NEF sur l'appareil
Le nouveau fichier est à  l'emplacement /store_00010001/DCIM/100JPL__/DSC_0276.NEF sur l'appareil
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$
> --capture-image \ ________________________________________ > Start at 0:05:00 , first shoot 0:05:20
> --set-config exptime=0.222 \
> --capture-image \
> --set-config exptime=0.666 \
> --capture-image
Le nouveau fichier est à  l'emplacement /store_00010001/DCIM/100JPL__/DSC_0277.NEF sur l'appareil first message at 0:06:26 and shoot 2
Le nouveau fichier est à  l'emplacement /store_00010001/DCIM/100JPL__/DSC_0278.NEF sur l'appareil 2nd message at 0:07:34 and shoot 3
Le nouveau fichier est à  l'emplacement /store_00010001/DCIM/100JPL__/DSC_0279.NEF sur l'appareil 3rd message at 0:08:40 and finish
it's very too long

thank a lot
Last edited by jplorge on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jean-Pierre
Merlin/Orion firmware : 01.09.81 panohead + Papywizard on XP PC and Linux Ubuntu 9.1 & Nokia 800
Manfrotto 303 PAN HEAD with Nikon D70 + Nikon 18-70 in kit - Nikon 80-200 F 2.8 old - Sigma 10-20

fma38

Info

by fma38 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 am

Strange... I don't have time to test these days, but it didn't take so long with my 20D... If you can wait a couple of week, I will be able to make more tests.
Frédéric

no avatar
GunnarK

Topic author
Info

by GunnarK » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Hello jplorge,

Sorry for not replying earlier, i was a bit head under...

First, for the disagreement of the settings for the exposure times:
I cannot confirm right now, but try to set the index umber, instead of the exposure time directly.

An Example;
If all were well, without the bug i mentioned in my first post (being off by a factor of 10), you would set
gphoto2 --set-config exptime=16
to expose for half a second.
Right now, this exposes you only 1/20 of a second, because the times are off by a factor of 10.
So, to temporarily fix this, you would enter
gphoto2 --set-config exptime=5
because 5 is the index which leads to the exposure time you want, multiplied by 10.

For the speed issue, gphoto is scanning all inbuilt camera types and manufaturers on the first use.
So, this can take quite a while for all the cameras which are supported.
The good thing is, you can define the port and the camera you are using, and this should cause gphoto to not search through all of the list.
I dont know the mparamters from the top of my head, but it could be something like
gphoto2 --set-port
and
gphoto2 --set-model
or somthing similar. You might find yout about this with
gphoto --help

BTW, thanks for letting me know that thefactor-of-10 issue also affects the D70 , as it affects my D200. I will try to bring this up again on the gphoto mailing list.

Hope this helps a bit...

Gunnar

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello Gunnar,
Today i can say, HDR, bracketting with gphoto2 and papywizard does well, in a few day i place all infos here...
i can give you all you need to make -5IL-0 + 5IL step 0,3 or 0,5 script and setting for papywizard.

Soon as possible
Jean-Pierre

no avatar
GunnarK

Topic author
Info

by GunnarK » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:55 am

Hello Jean-Pierre,

I am very glad to hear that it works. Could you improve on the long"ish" startup-time of gphoto2 you mentioned ?
What came also in my mind is that the gphoto2 makers, at some point, made start-up of their application faster. Unfortunately, I do no tknow right now with which version this happened.
But in case you are using an older version, it might make sens to upgrade, if this is a possibility for you.

On the other hand, I think that specifying the camera type as a parameter should do the same thing.

Sorry about all this half-baked knowledge right now, but I have no internet at home at the moment, and no gphoto2 at work, so I cannot confirm right now...

All the best,

Gunnar

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello GunnarK,
I am in contact with Marcus, and he made to me a version Libgphoto2 2.4.6.3 that I have compiled.
But the problem of long time is not corrected at this time.
He corrected other bugs.

For the moment I am still waiting to a correction in the set-config exposurebiascompensation ": a step is the same as another. (but it's -4ev not so important).

I think the lib is functional and that you will find it very simple. (frédérick fma38) is very interested, and he proposed to me to make the plug-in more complete.

Give me some time (today or tomorrow at the latest) and you have all the information. I post the beginning, and I will post the details after (for explanation) if you need info on it, write me an email directly and I will write to you and give you the scripts already and print-screen to start and try.

Here is a news: to reduce the time to start and the other awaiting, the answer is: remove the card from your camera, because gphoto2 read any information on the APN and the "CF" before starting, if the card is great more time is used.
I try to do it quickly before you go home.
Sorry for my english

Best regards.
Last edited by jplorge on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean-Pierre

no avatar
Gordon

Info

by Gordon » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 pm

So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that if the CF card is left in the camera at start up, gphoto2 reads it and this slows down the whole start up process, especially if it is a large capacity CF card.

Best
Gordon
2000th Member :D

GigaPixel Experimenter
Gigapan Beta Unit, Canon Powershot S5IS, Canon 350D, Nikon D40, Manfrotto Tripod, BT-Serial + Papywizard on Nokia 770, Fully-Operational Merlin the Wizard Unit!!!

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:41 pm

yes exactly, i explain soon, today
Jean-Pierre

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:46 pm

hello everyone,
First excuse my english...
It's not simple and simple in same time...
I use Ubuntu 9.04 under VMware 6.5 on a laptop 4 years old with 1,5Gb ... also each pc can do this or Mac (Intel) on VMware Fusion !!!
I start when your linux is started, on Ubuntu you are a user not always ROOT... you are login...
1/ type on terminal :
gphoto2 -v
you get this:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$ gphoto2 -v
gphoto2 2.4.5

Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Lutz Mueller and others

gphoto2 comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. You may
redistribute copies of gphoto2 under the terms of the GNU General Public
License. For more information about these matters, see the files named COPYING.

This version of gphoto2 is using the following software versions and options:
gphoto2 2.4.5 gcc, popt(m), exif, no cdk, no aa, no jpeg, no readline
libgphoto2 2.4.6.3 gcc, ltdl, EXIF
libgphoto2_port 0.8.0 gcc, ltdl, USB, serial without locking
jpl@jpl-desktop:~$
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sure there is different for you, because you have an old version....
download this
http://www.lst.de/~mm/libgphoto2-2.4.6.3.tar.bz2
it's the latest version
and find for you linux the latest gphoto2 2.4.5
if you have probleme at this time try to follow me for the rest...
This 2 "tar" must be compiled for you... I hope you know how...
I invite you to visite http://gphoto.sourceforge.net/doc/manual/using-gphoto2.html
and try the cmd line in exemple.
ok now i wold like to speak about gphoto2 in live.
you have with it a super library to controle your APN, but how...

We need to know what APN we have.
for this connect it on you pc (i hope you have the cable ;-) )
and start it, it must be in PTP not in mass store.
if you have a new linux it's "plug and play" and you receive an invitation to use an app. Cancel it and unmount the CF or any card sdram...
on a terminal
type:
gphoto2 --autodect
you must receive answer after a little time... / not quick/ ...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
you@you:~$ gphoto2 --auto-detect
Model Port
----------------------------------------------------------
"YOUR MODEL" usb:
you@you:~$
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
Wait a moment I write the following
Last edited by jplorge on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean-Pierre

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:03 pm

ok let's go
you have the "Model" and the port usb
at each time the word "you" is write it's your log name : ex: me it's "jpl" ---> /home/jpl/.gphoto
now go to your "/home/you/.gphoto
it's an invisible directory
if there are empty, create a file : "setting"
in this file copy this:
libgphoto=cached-images=2

# this line under is very important

gphoto2=filename=yourpath/your_name_file_with_comment.jpg # it's the place where i put my images with the name you want
# /mnt/sdb1/images/nikD70_%d_%m_%y_%H_%M_%S.jpg
# ex : nikD70_14_07_09_14_50_20.jpg
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by jplorge on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean-Pierre

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:19 pm

ok let's go

to understand what follows, it is important to have the "gphoto2 --help near you
i print it by
gphoto2 --help > gphoto2_help.txt
open the file gphoto2_help.txt and print
i can paste it my "help" but it's in french, andit's better for you to have it in your language.
________________________________________________________________________________
you can see chapter : Camera and software configuration
3 cmd line:
--list-config read the comment
--get-config=CHAINE read the comment
--set-config=CHAINE read the comment
________________________________________________________________________________
Under you see : Capture an image from or on the camera
for us 1 cmd is important
--capture-image-and-download
why this and not --capture-image, because we are using the APN WITHOUT CARD it realy important.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Jean-Pierre

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 pm

let's go

if I say all this, it is because to use the scripts there may be some small change( function of your camera), this is not complicated if you have the basics.
in a terminal (always) pffff
type the first cmd line : --list-config don't forget gphoto2 before ;-)
/main/settings/time
/main/settings/imgcomment
/main/settings/imgcommentenable
/main/settings/lcdofftime
/main/settings/recordingmedia
/main/settings/meterofftime
/main/settings/csmmenu
/main/settings/reversedial
/main/settings/battery
/main/settings/orientation
/main/settings/acpower
/main/settings/externalflash
/main/settings/flashopen
/main/settings/flashcharged
/main/settings/fastfs
/main/settings/capturetarget
/main/imgsettings/imgquality
/main/imgsettings/imgsize
/main/imgsettings/iso
/main/imgsettings/whitebalance
/main/imgsettings/colormodel
/main/imgsettings/autoiso
/main/imgsettings/autoisopadv
/main/capturesettings/longexpnr
/main/capturesettings/autofocusmode
/main/capturesettings/assistlight
/main/capturesettings/exposurecompensation
/main/capturesettings/nikonflashmode
/main/capturesettings/nikonflashcommandermode
/main/capturesettings/nikonflashcommanderpower
/main/capturesettings/af-area-illumination
/main/capturesettings/afbeep
/main/capturesettings/f-number
/main/capturesettings/focallength
/main/capturesettings/minfocallength
/main/capturesettings/maxfocallength
/main/capturesettings/apertureatminfocallength
/main/capturesettings/apertureatmaxfocallength
/main/capturesettings/focusmode
/main/capturesettings/exposurebiascompensation
/main/capturesettings/exptime
/main/capturesettings/expprogram
/main/capturesettings/capturemode
/main/capturesettings/focusmetermode
/main/capturesettings/exposuremetermode
/main/capturesettings/flashmode
/main/capturesettings/nikon-shutterspeed
/main/capturesettings/focusareawrap
/main/capturesettings/exposurelock
/main/capturesettings/aelaflmode
/main/capturesettings/filenrsequencing
/main/capturesettings/flashsign
/main/capturesettings/viewfindergrid
/main/capturesettings/imagereview
/main/capturesettings/imagerotationflag
/main/capturesettings/nocfcardrelease
/main/capturesettings/flashmodemanualpower
/main/capturesettings/autofocusarea
/main/capturesettings/flashexposurecompensation
/main/capturesettings/bracketing
/main/capturesettings/evstep
/main/capturesettings/bracketset
/main/capturesettings/bracketorder
/main/capturesettings/burstnumber
/main/capturesettings/autowhitebias
/main/capturesettings/tungstenwhitebias
/main/capturesettings/flourescentwhitebias
/main/capturesettings/daylightwhitebias
/main/capturesettings/flashwhitebias
/main/capturesettings/cloudywhitebias
/main/capturesettings/shadewhitebias
/main/capturesettings/whitebiaspresetno
/main/capturesettings/whitebiaspreset0
/main/capturesettings/whitebiaspreset1
/main/capturesettings/selftimerdelay
/main/capturesettings/centerweightsize
/main/capturesettings/flashshutterspeed
/main/capturesettings/remotetimeout
/main/capturesettings/optimizeimage
/main/capturesettings/sharpening
/main/capturesettings/tonecompensation
/main/capturesettings/saturation
/main/capturesettings/hueadjustment
/main/capturesettings/lowlight
/main/capturesettings/lightmeter
/main/capturesettings/aflocked
/main/capturesettings/aelocked
/main/capturesettings/fvlocked

nothing on the terminal but in text file.
open and print and or read...
Last edited by jplorge on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean-Pierre

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

let's go
in this big config possibilities we need some parts:
i hope you find the minimum that i show now...

What is this helpful?
in this 2 cmdline the "CHAINE" are replace by ... something we need
--get-config=CHAINE
--set-config=CHAINE
my script:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
gphoto2 --get-config autofocusdrive --get-config manualfocusdrive --get-config time --get-config imgcomment --get-config imgcommentenable --get-config lcdofftime --get-config recordingmedia --get-config meterofftime --get-config csmmenu --get-config reversedial --get-config battery --get-config orientation --get-config acpower --get-config externalflash --get-config flashopen --get-config flashcharged --get-config fastfs --get-config capturetarget --get-config imgquality --get-config imgsize --get-config iso --get-config whitebalance --get-config colormodel --get-config autoiso --get-config autoisopadv --get-config longexpnr --get-config autofocusmode --get-config assistlight --get-config exposurecompensation --get-config nikonflashmode --get-config nikonflashcommandermode --get-config nikonflashcommanderpower --get-config af-area-illumination --get-config afbeep --get-config f-number --get-config focallength --get-config minfocallength --get-config maxfocallength --get-config apertureatminfocallength --get-config apertureatmaxfocallength --get-config focusmode --get-config exposurebiascompensation --get-config exptime --get-config expprogram --get-config capturemode --get-config focusmetermode --get-config exposuremetermode --get-config flashmode --get-config nikon-shutterspeed --get-config focusareawrap --get-config exposurelock --get-config aelaflmode --get-config filenrsequencing --get-config flashsign --get-config viewfindergrid --get-config imagereview --get-config imagerotationflag --get-config nocfcardrelease --get-config flashmodemanualpower --get-config autofocusarea --get-config flashexposurecompensation --get-config bracketing --get-config evstep --get-config bracketset --get-config bracketorder --get-config burstnumber --get-config autowhitebias --get-config tungstenwhitebias --get-config flourescentwhitebias --get-config daylightwhitebias --get-config flashwhitebias --get-config cloudywhitebias --get-config shadewhitebias --get-config whitebiaspresetno --get-config whitebiaspreset0 --get-config whitebiaspreset1 --get-config selftimerdelay --get-config centerweightsize --get-config flashshutterspeed --get-config remotetimeout --get-config optimizeimage --get-config sharpening --get-config tonecompensation --get-config saturation --get-config hueadjustment --get-config lowlight --get-config lightmeter --get-config aflocked --get-config aelocked --get-config fvlocked > all_get-config-setting.txt

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
at the end you'll see all_get-config-setting.txt it's a new text file with ALL you have in your APN, a little will interest us.
only the last word after / in the list is used with the cmdline : --get-config CHAINE
i select for you what we need
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
paste this on terminal:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
gphoto2 -- setconfig evstep=0 --get-config time --get-config recordingmedia --get-config capturetarget --get-config imgquality --get-config imgsize --get-config iso --get-config whitebalance --get-config exposurebiascompensation --get-config exptime --get-config expprogram --get-config nikon-shutterspeed --get-config evstep > what_we_need_config_for_03EV.txt

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
and
gphoto2 -- setconfig evstep=1 --get-config time --get-config recordingmedia --get-config capturetarget --get-config imgquality --get-config imgsize --get-config iso --get-config whitebalance --get-config exposurebiascompensation --get-config exptime --get-config expprogram --get-config nikon-shutterspeed --get-config evstep > what_we_need_config_for_05EV.txt

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
in fact we need to type 2 times this, one time with 03EV set and one with 05EV set, because we need to have what is write in the 2 files
what_we_need_config_for_03EV.txt and what_we_need_config_for_05EV.txt
Last edited by jplorge on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean-Pierre

jplorge

Info

by jplorge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 pm

let's go
here is what i have in my 2 files
Type: DATE
Current: 1247552442
Printable: mar 14 jui 2009 08:20:42 CEST
Label: Média d'enregistrement
Current: Carte
Choice: 0 Carte
Choice: 1 SDRAM
Label: Fichier cible
Current: Mémoire interne
Choice: 0 Mémoire interne
Label: Qualité de l'image
Current: JPEG Fine
Choice: 0 JPEG Basic
Choice: 1 JPEG Normal
Choice: 2 JPEG Fine
Choice: 3 NEF+Basic
Choice: 4 NEF+Normal
Label: Taille de l'image
Current: 3008x2000
Choice: 0 3008x2000
Choice: 1 2240x1488
Choice: 2 1504x1000
Label: Vitesse ISO
Current: 200
Choice: 0 200
Choice: 1 250
Choice: 2 320
Choice: 3 400
Choice: 4 500
Choice: 5 640
Choice: 6 800
Choice: 7 1000
Choice: 8 1250
Choice: 9 1600
Label: Balance des blancs
Current: Lumière naturelle
Choice: 0 Automatique
Choice: 1 Lumière naturelle
Choice: 2 Fluorescent
Choice: 3 Tungstène
Choice: 4 Flash
Choice: 5 Nuageux
Choice: 6 Ombre
Choice: 7 Pré-configuré
Label: Compensation de l'exposition
Current: 5000
Choice: 0 -5000
Choice: 1 -4666
Choice: 2 -4333
Choice: 3 -4000
Choice: 4 -3666
Choice: 5 -3333
Choice: 6 -3000
Choice: 7 -2666
Choice: 8 -2333
Choice: 9 -2000
Choice: 10 -1666
Choice: 11 -1333
Choice: 12 -1000
Choice: 13 -666
Choice: 14 -333
Choice: 15 0
Choice: 16 333
Choice: 17 666
Choice: 18 1000
Choice: 19 1333
Choice: 20 1666
Choice: 21 2000
Choice: 22 2333
Choice: 23 2666
Choice: 24 3000
Choice: 25 3333
Choice: 26 3666
Choice: 27 4000
Choice: 28 4333
Choice: 29 4666
Choice: 30 5000
Label: Temp de pose
Current: 300s
Choice: 0 0.001s
Choice: 1 0.002s
Choice: 2 0.003s
Choice: 3 0.004s
Choice: 4 0.005s
Choice: 5 0.006s
Choice: 6 0.008s
Choice: 7 0.010s
Choice: 8 0.012s
Choice: 9 0.015s
Choice: 10 0.020s
Choice: 11 0.025s
Choice: 12 0.031s
Choice: 13 0.040s
Choice: 14 0.050s
Choice: 15 0.062s
Choice: 16 0.080s
Choice: 17 0.100s
Choice: 18 0.125s
Choice: 19 0.166s
Choice: 20 0.200s
Choice: 21 0.250s
Choice: 22 0.333s
Choice: 23 0.400s
Choice: 24 0.500s
Choice: 25 0.666s
Choice: 26 0.769s
Choice: 27 1s
Choice: 28 1.250s
Choice: 29 1.666s
Choice: 30 2s
Choice: 31 2.500s
Choice: 32 3.333s
Choice: 33 4s
Choice: 34 5s
Choice: 35 6.250s
Choice: 36 7.692s
Choice: 37 10s
Choice: 38 13s
Choice: 39 16s
Choice: 40 20s
Choice: 41 25s
Choice: 42 30s
Choice: 43 40s
Choice: 44 50s
Choice: 45 60s
Choice: 46 80s
Choice: 47 100s
Choice: 48 130s
Choice: 49 150s
Choice: 50 200s
Choice: 51 250s
Choice: 52 300s
Label: Programme d'exposition
Current: A
Choice: 0 M
Choice: 1 P
Choice: 2 A
Choice: 3 S
Choice: 4 Automatique
Choice: 5 Portrait
Choice: 6 Paysage
Choice: 7 Macro
Choice: 8 Sports
Choice: 9 Portrait de nuit
Choice: 10 Paysage de nuit
Label: Nikon Shutter Speed
Current: 30/1
Choice: 0 1/8000
Choice: 1 1/6400
Choice: 2 1/5000
Choice: 3 1/4000
Choice: 4 1/3200
Choice: 5 1/2500
Choice: 6 1/2000
Choice: 7 1/1600
Choice: 8 1/1250
Choice: 9 1/1000
Choice: 10 1/800
Choice: 11 1/640
Choice: 12 1/500
Choice: 13 1/400
Choice: 14 1/320
Choice: 15 1/250
Choice: 16 1/200
Choice: 17 1/160
Choice: 18 1/125
Choice: 19 1/100
Choice: 20 1/80
Choice: 21 1/60
Choice: 22 1/50
Choice: 23 1/40
Choice: 24 1/30
Choice: 25 1/25
Choice: 26 1/20
Choice: 27 1/15
Choice: 28 1/13
Choice: 29 1/10
Choice: 30 1/8
Choice: 31 1/6
Choice: 32 1/5
Choice: 33 1/4
Choice: 34 1/3
Choice: 35 10/25
Choice: 36 1/2
Choice: 37 10/16
Choice: 38 10/13
Choice: 39 1/1
Choice: 40 13/10
Choice: 41 16/10
Choice: 42 2/1
Choice: 43 25/10
Choice: 44 3/1
Choice: 45 4/1
Choice: 46 5/1
Choice: 47 6/1
Choice: 48 8/1
Choice: 49 10/1
Choice: 50 13/1
Choice: 51 15/1
Choice: 52 20/1
Choice: 53 25/1
Choice: 54 30/1
Label: Palier EV
Current: 1/3
Choice: 0 1/3
Choice: 1 1/2
Choice: 2 Valeur inconnue 0002

Label: Heure de l'appareil
Type: DATE
Current: 1247552290
Printable: mar 14 jui 2009 08:18:10 CEST
Label: Média d'enregistrement
Current: Carte
Choice: 0 Carte
Choice: 1 SDRAM
Label: Fichier cible
Current: Mémoire interne
Choice: 0 Mémoire interne
Label: Qualité de l'image
Current: JPEG Fine
Choice: 0 JPEG Basic
Choice: 1 JPEG Normal
Choice: 2 JPEG Fine
Choice: 3 NEF+Basic
Choice: 4 NEF+Normal
Label: Taille de l'image
Current: 3008x2000
Choice: 0 3008x2000
Choice: 1 2240x1488
Choice: 2 1504x1000
Label: Vitesse ISO
Current: 200
Choice: 0 200
Choice: 1 250
Choice: 2 320
Choice: 3 400
Choice: 4 500
Choice: 5 640
Choice: 6 800
Choice: 7 1000
Choice: 8 1250
Choice: 9 1600
Label: Balance des blancs
Current: Lumière naturelle
Choice: 0 Automatique
Choice: 1 Lumière naturelle
Choice: 2 Fluorescent
Choice: 3 Tungstène
Choice: 4 Flash
Choice: 5 Nuageux
Choice: 6 Ombre
Choice: 7 Pré-configuré
Label: Compensation de l'exposition
Current: 5000
Choice: 0 -5000
Choice: 1 -4500
Choice: 2 -4000
Choice: 3 -3500
Choice: 4 -3000
Choice: 5 -2500
Choice: 6 -2000
Choice: 7 -1500
Choice: 8 -1000
Choice: 9 -500
Choice: 10 0
Choice: 11 500
Choice: 12 1000
Choice: 13 1500
Choice: 14 2000
Choice: 15 2500
Choice: 16 3000
Choice: 17 3500
Choice: 18 4000
Choice: 19 4500
Choice: 20 5000
Label: Temp de pose
Current: 300s
Choice: 0 0.001s
Choice: 1 0.002s
Choice: 2 0.003s
Choice: 3 0.005s
Choice: 4 0.006s
Choice: 5 0.010s
Choice: 6 0.013s
Choice: 7 0.020s
Choice: 8 0.028s
Choice: 9 0.040s
Choice: 10 0.055s
Choice: 11 0.080s
Choice: 12 0.111s
Choice: 13 0.166s
Choice: 14 0.222s
Choice: 15 0.333s
Choice: 16 0.500s
Choice: 17 0.666s
Choice: 18 1s
Choice: 19 1.250s
Choice: 20 1.666s
Choice: 21 2.500s
Choice: 22 3.333s
Choice: 23 5s
Choice: 24 6.666s
Choice: 25 10s
Choice: 26 15s
Choice: 27 20s
Choice: 28 30s
Choice: 29 40s
Choice: 30 60s
Choice: 31 80s
Choice: 32 100s
Choice: 33 150s
Choice: 34 200s
Choice: 35 300s
Label: Programme d'exposition
Current: A
Choice: 0 M
Choice: 1 P
Choice: 2 A
Choice: 3 S
Choice: 4 Automatique
Choice: 5 Portrait
Choice: 6 Paysage
Choice: 7 Macro
Choice: 8 Sports
Choice: 9 Portrait de nuit
Choice: 10 Paysage de nuit
Label: Nikon Shutter Speed
Current: 30/1
Choice: 0 1/8000
Choice: 1 1/6000
Choice: 2 1/4000
Choice: 3 1/3000
Choice: 4 1/2000
Choice: 5 1/1500
Choice: 6 1/1000
Choice: 7 1/750
Choice: 8 1/500
Choice: 9 1/350
Choice: 10 1/250
Choice: 11 1/180
Choice: 12 1/125
Choice: 13 1/90
Choice: 14 1/60
Choice: 15 1/45
Choice: 16 1/30
Choice: 17 1/20
Choice: 18 1/15
Choice: 19 1/10
Choice: 20 1/8
Choice: 21 1/6
Choice: 22 1/4
Choice: 23 1/3
Choice: 24 1/2
Choice: 25 10/15
Choice: 26 1/1
Choice: 27 15/10
Choice: 28 2/1
Choice: 29 3/1
Choice: 30 4/1
Choice: 31 6/1
Choice: 32 8/1
Choice: 33 10/1
Choice: 34 15/1
Choice: 35 20/1
Choice: 36 30/1
Label: Palier EV
Current: 1/2
Choice: 0 1/3
Choice: 1 1/2
Choice: 2 Valeur inconnue 0002
___________________________________________________________________________________
did you begin to understand ?
Jean-Pierre

Next