Web VR device unknown  

Have a problem using Panotour Viewer? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser Panotour Viewer ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé? Postez les ici.
no avatar
yefei

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Web VR device unknown

by yefei » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:42 am

I see this error message (see attachment) when I display Panotour mobile Android device. The audio and video does not play. However, they do play on iOS iphones. In this case, I embedded the html link into a third party software called Nearpod.

The error message is not present if I go directly to the html link via Chrome. However in either case, the pointer video is slow and freezes things up.

Any explanation on resolving the error message and displaying videos so they don't freeze would be super helpful and greatly appreciated!
Attachments
screenshot_2017-09-26-17-05-26_720.png
Error message screenshot

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Web VR device unknown

by Annis » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:12 am

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Panotour Viewer is a very basic and limited testing tool. When it views a tour it uses the mobile's stock internet app (not the default one but the one called "internet") which is a very limited app which usually does not meet the prerequisites for VR Mode.

http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... _on_Mobile

Since the tour works online, there is no issue, Panotour Viewer is not for commercial use and only for limited testing (when it works).