Requesting a coach for PanoTour Pro 2.5  

Here you can post your job offers, if you are looking for someone to help you or do the work for you.
See the sub-forum rules / Règles du forum.
English version. - Pour la version française de l'annonce, cliquez ici!

Hello,

Here you can post your job offers, if you are looking for someone to help you or do the work for you. 'The work' includes (but is not limited to):
    • - Shooting ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Stitching ( panoramas , V360° )
    • - Virtual Tour creation
    • - Custom plugin creation
    • - Custom HTML coding

• - You will post the offer only once per project. If you have several projects at different times you are permitted to post again.
  • - Once you have posted, the offer will be locked. All users have locking rights (but not unlocking) on these forums. You can lock the post from the bottom of the page.
  • - If you need to edit, contact the forum administrator (Annis) with your changes.
  • - If someone is interested in the offer, they will send you a PM (Private Message) to discuss details and prices.
  • - If the offer is no longer available or completed, the OP must check the topic as [N/A]
  • - If your topic does not follow these rules or the Community Marketplace rules, your topic will and can be deleted without notice.

Thanks for reading,
no avatar
TonyB123

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Requesting a coach for PanoTour Pro 2.5

by TonyB123 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:32 pm

I would appreciate a coaching session with an experienced PanoTour Pro 2.5 user to get me through a small project. Just 2 panos with hotspots and text. I've spent a lot of time with the tutorials and still getting stuck. I would be happy to pay a reasonable fee for your time. - Tony

Cliquetsy

Liked in: 119 posts
Info

Re: Requesting a coach for PanoTour Pro 2.5

by Cliquetsy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Do you just need help with the software or more advanced help or editing too?

no avatar
TonyB123

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: Requesting a coach for PanoTour Pro 2.5

by TonyB123 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:03 am

I need immediate help inserting text onto a small project that I've already started. Would also like someone to help me get some basic skills established for continuing work. Tutorials and documentation abound but I would really appreciate a teacher / mentor with PTP for a reasonable fee.