Gallery Plugin does not respond to show/hide available contr  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
RoryG

Topic author
Liked in: 3 posts
Info

Gallery Plugin does not respond to show/hide available contr

by RoryG » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi,

I'm running PTP 2.5.7 on a Mac and having issues with the gallery plugin, although I've deselected all the available controls except prev / next buttons and close button they still display. They do respond to position selection but I can't hide the slideshow, full screen and picture controls. Any ideas? You can see the problem here, just click the camera spot: http://www.shetland-flyer.media/tours/s ... #s=pano887

Many thanks,

Rory

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Gallery Plugin does not respond to show/hide available c

by Annis » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Can you show me a screenshot of your settings for the gallery?

The Show/hide controls request or button in your control bar does not affect the controls in the gallery, which are separate.

Also, just as a pointer, the size of the images in your gallery is quite large, which is then resized to fit into the gallery window. I would recommend directly using a smaller version of these photos in your gallery, so that you don't needlessly waste resources resizing those images. On desktop it isn't very bothersome but on mobile it could cause memory issues.

no avatar
RoryG

Topic author
Liked in: 3 posts
Info

Re: Gallery Plugin does not respond to show/hide available c

by RoryG » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Thanks Annis, I'll send a screen shot this evening as I don't have PTP on this computer. It's not the show / hide controls in the control bar, it's the controls in the gallery viewer that I don't want displayed - see attached screen shot with the controls circled in red. I don't want these to display, I only want the prev/next counter and the close button. I want to reposition the close button on the top right but can't do this while the full screen option is available otherwise the close control is behind the bootstrap menu bar at the top.

Gallery Controls.png

As for the images, I recompressed them to around 700kb but forgot to upload them, just done that now, so thanks for reminding me!

Cheers,

Rory