No panoramic image is created (Autopano Pro 4.2)   [SOLVED] - View the solution

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
agnescape

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

No panoramic image is created (Autopano Pro 4.2)

by agnescape » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:56 am

Hi!

I have just bought the Autopano Pro 4.2 and I am experiencing an error when I try to create the panoramic image from four different images. After I press the "detect" button no panoramic image is generated. I have tried with different images, and the result is the same.

I have tried what you recommend to do on your Troubleshooting page, but the software is not still working.

I use a MacBook Pro with the operating system Sierra 10.12.3. The graphic card is integrated (Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB). I read on the internet that when using a MAC is not necessary to update the graphic card because the update is automatic. Not sure if that is correct.

The RAM of the computer is 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3.

I attach a screen shot. In this screen shot you can also see that they appear to files (without no image). I am not sure neither why it appears two files instead of just one.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thank you very much in advanced,
Attachments
Autopano_error.jpg

no avatar
agnescape

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: No panoramic image is created (Autopano Pro 4.2)  [SOLVED]

by agnescape » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:22 am

I have read now another post which had also problems with Sierra operative system. Kolor's team recommended to download the beta version 4.4. I have done this and now is working!