Different use of Panotour Maps  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
L'inge

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Different use of Panotour Maps

by L'inge » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi everybody. I need some help, I have to build a tour with a html structure like this:

I can handle groups and panorama names, and I managed to put tour in a "not fullscreen" div. But I don't know how I can put the map in a separated div, not over the tour. Can anyone help me to do so, please?

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Different use of Panotour Maps

by Annis » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:29 am

For the rest of the layout, you can base yourself on the extra html templates available in our documentation ( http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... _Templates ), but none of them separate the map from the tour.

Would this be for a floorplan or webmap?

no avatar
L'inge

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by L'inge » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:30 pm

A webmap

oblanc

Liked in: 3 posts
Info

by oblanc » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Hello
this is currently not possible to do this within the template since the PanotourMap container placement is constrained into the div#tourDIV and positioned/aligned with JS.