Do you know how to change the order of objects in this tour?  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
pgielen

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

Do you know how to change the order of objects in this tour?

by pgielen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Here is an example of a tour I am currently working on: http://vrnldev.panoworld.nl/livingcomfort/

A problem I have with this site is the order of objects on the screen. It uses a Bootstrap menu and some website box popups. I you click on one of the (I) icons, a website box will open. On a laptop or desktop screen, this works great. On a (smaller) tablet or mobile, the top navbar (a bootstrap menu) covers part of the website box, as you can see in the attached picture.

living-box-example1.jpg

You can see how the top of the website box, including the close button, is covered by the the navbar. I want it the other way around: if the website box is opened, it should be the only thing to attract the attention of a visitor. It should cover the navbar.

Of course I looked into the possibility to change the z-index value. In the Bootstrap css, there are references to a z-index of 1070 max. However, if I try to open the website box with a z-index of 9999, it still does not open on top of the navbar. Is there someone fluent enough in css to be able to solve this???

BTW I have asked this question before in another forum post, but got zero responses. Now, with a picture and a link to an example site, I hope that someone recognizes the problem and knows how to solve this.

Pierre

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Do you know how to change the order of objects in this t

by Annis » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:17 pm

Tour elements are part of the tour, and the html templates and it's menus are not part of the tour, they are above it, outside of the tour. I'm not sure you can display the website box above the menu since the tour will always be below the html template.

You would have to find a way to display your own element above the tour, outside of the tour container, so you wouldn't be using a website box.

pgielen

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

Re: Do you know how to change the order of objects in this t

by pgielen » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 pm

One way I am thinking of is to hide the bootstrap menu when a website box is displayed, but I am not sure yet if and how this can be done.