Polygon Hotspot that opens two or more functions.   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
thouchugz

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Polygon Hotspot that opens two or more functions.

by thouchugz » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:01 am

Hello,

I am having trouble creating a polygon hotspot that will open up an in tour web browser and an image file. The web browser will be inside the tour and just as an example, opens up a 500 by 300 website browser to a website's link. At the same time as the user clicks the polygon hostpot, an image will be displayed along with the mini web browser. Is there a plugin that I can download to do this? Is it possible with just the PTP options? Will I need to create a custom plugin on my own? Any little help will be great. I see so many tours created with PTP that do this kind of function.

Thank you

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Polygon Hotspot that opens two or more functions.

by Annis » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:57 am

A Polygon spot that opens a website box and an image at the same time works for me:

Kolor Forums  Autopano, Panotour & Autopano Video Help • View topic - Polygon Hotspot that opens two or more functions. - Google C.png

My polygon spot style settings:
Panotour Pro V2.5.3 64bits - New Project_3.png

And the spot properties once the polygon spot was placed:
Kolor Forums  Autopano, Panotour & Autopano Video Help • Post a reply - Google Chrome.png

What were your settings?

no avatar
thouchugz

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: Polygon Hotspot that opens two or more functions.

by thouchugz » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:10 am

I don't seem to have the plugin website box option. Where can I find that and other similar plugins? The only options I have are Basic, Plugin Picture, and Plugin Floorplan where it says "Choose an action".

I also tried to have to have two basic functions of Display Image. I used two different display an image with the polygon hotspot and it opens one image, then closes it, and finishes with only the second image displaying, not with both displaying at the same time. Is it possible to have two images displaying from the same polygon hotspot?

I have PTP 2.5 updated.
Thank you for your speedy reply!

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Polygon Hotspot that opens two or more functions.  [SOLVED]

by Annis » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:24 pm

The [Plugin] actions are available when you add that plugin to your project, so add a Website box plugin from the Plugins Library > Viewers > Website box.

Several images from the same spot no, they'll close each other.
If you want to display several images use a gallery instead.