Process many takes with same stitching information  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Video!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
lightsailvr

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Process many takes with same stitching information

by lightsailvr » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:21 am

Is it possible to use a template to process several takes the same way? I can't seem to figure out how to do this and each take done by hand is slightly different (orientation, etc)

no avatar
joshlgibson

Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: Process many takes with same stitching information

by joshlgibson » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm pretty sure there's a way to do this (because of the "Template" option inside of the stitching dialogue) but I don't know how to do it. I'd love to know as well.

no avatar
lightsailvr

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

by lightsailvr » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:52 am

joshlgibson, i'm beginning to think that Kolor's silence on the matter means it is not possible, despite it seeming like a simple request. I've been able to get close by using Dashwood VR's "reorient sphere" plugin which comes at a steep $599 price tag. It's really a must-have though if you are editing your footage in a traditional NLE.

I just wish someone would at least tell me if this is possible. I'm banging my head against a wall trying to figure it out and have a sour taste in my mouth at this level of support for a $1000+ piece of software.

no avatar
joshlgibson

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by joshlgibson » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:51 pm

@lightsailvr: I'm afraid I'd have to agree with you on that one. Their lack of quality, up-to-date tutorials is also pretty disappointing. I feel like the software is extremely powerful, but also extremely under designed. The UI is nowhere near intuitive, and all the options are hidden off in sub-menus or windows behind windows. I'm learning, but it definitely gets very, very frustrating at times.

Kolor support, please help us!