Web Content Spot Style..  

no avatar
Destiny
Moderator
 
Topic author
Posts: 7886
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Info

Web Content Spot Style..

by Destiny » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:56 am

Hi...

Is there supposed to be some parameters that can be added/edited from Spot Styles for the Web Content...

Using a Mac there is nothing there....

Destiny...

User avatar
Annis
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 6062
Likes: 801 posts
Liked in: 444 posts
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:47 pm
Location: France
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by Annis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:36 am

Nope, no style parameters for the Web Content Spot, just like the lensflare. What would you have liked to see?

no avatar
Destiny
Moderator
 
Topic author
Posts: 7886
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by Destiny » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:42 am

Whats it there for then...

Destiny...
Attachments
WebContent.jpg

User avatar
Annis
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 6062
Likes: 801 posts
Liked in: 444 posts
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:47 pm
Location: France
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by Annis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:09 am

Because that's how all spots work in Panotour, they have styles to be selected in the spot's properties in the Tour tab, even if they have no parameters than can be modified.

no avatar
Destiny
Moderator
 
Topic author
Posts: 7886
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by Destiny » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 pm

I guess its there so more than one Web Page Content can be added.. Just add more from the Plugin Library..

Destiny...

User avatar
Annis
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 6062
Likes: 801 posts
Liked in: 444 posts
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:47 pm
Location: France
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by Annis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:04 pm

Destiny wrote:I guess its there so more than one Web Page Content can be added.. Just add more from the Plugin Library..

Destiny...


You can place several Web Content spots with different content using the same style, you don't need different styles.
Attachments
New Project  Virtual tour generated by Panotour - Google Chrome_2.png
Panotour Pro V2.5.0 Beta 1 64bits - New Project_2.png

no avatar
Fabio Musio
Member
 
Posts: 48
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:51 pm
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by Fabio Musio » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:54 pm

How can I know the dimension of the window to properly design a webpage for it?

User avatar
bdd
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 2802
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 130 posts
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by bdd » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Fabio Musio wrote:How can I know the dimension of the window to properly design a webpage for it?


You cannot know it from inside of PTP.
So, just build your tour with your webcontent spot, and a fake content.

Then edit the XML file of your tour and find the webcontent spot.
Its name begins with "spotwebcontent" .

It has 2 attributes "height" and "width".
It is the height and width you should use, or better use the aspect ratio defined by those 2 attributes.

Gérald

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 16415
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 130 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by mediavets » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:55 pm

bdd wrote:
Fabio Musio wrote:How can I know the dimension of the window to properly design a webpage for it?


You cannot know it from inside of PTP.
So, just build your tour with your webcontent spot, and a fake content.

Then edit the XML file of your tour and find the webcontent spot.
Its name begins with "spotwebcontent" .

It has 2 attributes "height" and "width".
It is the height and width you should use, or better use the aspect ratio defined by those 2 attributes.

Gérald


Could these not be spot style properties that could be set within PTP?

Fabio Musio likes this post.

no avatar
Destiny
Moderator
 
Topic author
Posts: 7886
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Info

Re: Web Content Spot Style..

by Destiny » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:21 pm

OK... I see that working .. So why is there an option to ADD more than one Web Content Spot Style from the Spots Library...

Destiny..

Annis wrote:
Destiny wrote:I guess its there so more than one Web Page Content can be added.. Just add more from the Plugin Library..

Destiny...


You can place several Web Content spots with different content using the same style, you don't need different styles.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests