Panotour Pro Web Map not opening  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Susmit

Panotour Pro Web Map not opening

by Susmit » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi There
I am testing the Panotour Pro 2.0 which my friend has just bought from you. I need to get three licenses thats why i wanted to be sure before i moved from PTP 1.8.
The first problem that i see is that the web map just refuses to open. We have tried to open it from the main workspace by clicking the globe which appears on the left bottom screen, but it just brings up a white blank screen. Only once it had brought the map after trying may be a hundred times. Also putting the LAT/LONG in the Geolocalisation area and clicking the globe beside it also does nothing but again bring up a blank screen.
I tried checking your tutorial videos but there its taken for granted that the map is opening. Is there a specific way of opening the map like doing some settings before clicking the globe on the work space.
Can you please solve this problem please.
Thanks and best regards
Susmit Dey
Dubai, UAE

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Panotour Pro Web Map not opening

by mediavets » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Susmit wrote:Hi There
I am testing the Panotour Pro 2.0 which my friend has just bought from you. I need to get three licenses thats why i wanted to be sure before i moved from PTP 1.8.
The first problem that i see is that the web map just refuses to open. We have tried to open it from the main workspace by clicking the globe which appears on the left bottom screen, but it just brings up a white blank screen. Only once it had brought the map after trying may be a hundred times. Also putting the LAT/LONG in the Geolocalisation area and clicking the globe beside it also does nothing but again bring up a blank screen.
I tried checking your tutorial videos but there its taken for granted that the map is opening. Is there a specific way of opening the map like doing some settings before clicking the globe on the work space.
Can you please solve this problem please.
Thanks and best regards
Susmit Dey
Dubai, UAE

Which version of PTP 2.x are you using and on which operating system?

Have you added the Panotour maps plugin to your Workspace?
Attachments
1-ptp22-panotourmaps-plugin.jpg

benji33
Kolor Team

Re: Panotour Pro Web Map not opening

by benji33 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:55 am

Map icon on the Tour workspace call tiles from the web from Google, Bing or openStreetmap. If you have a poor connection it can display a blank space.
Do you have the problem at this time ?

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion