Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:51 am 

Hi,
I've just finished my first tour but I'm experiencing the problem with the autotour option on iPad. The Autotour is enabled and set to switch to the next panorama "after a full rotation". I tested the tour on laptop, iPhone 5s and two different iPads. The autorotation works good on both laptop and iPhone. It makes 360 turn and moves to next one. The rotation on iPad seems to be slower and after completing about half of the panorama it switches to next one. It does not complete the whole 360. Are there some special settings for iPad?

The second question is about the sound. The background sounds it set to start automatically. It starts on my laptop but on mobile (iPhone and iPad) is not starting until I touch the screen. Is that normal or did I set something incorrectly?

this is the link to the tour: http://www.360panopro.com/panorama/palomarcabin/palomarcabin.html

Thank you, Katerina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:42 am 

Very nice job!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 am 

MetroRuss, Thank you.

I figured out one part on the problem. The sound is loaded on iPad and it takes time. It seems it is OK.

I can't figure out the first part of my problem. I tested some other panos I'm working on and they all work good on laptop and iPhone but it autorotates significantly slower on iPad. All other panos at least finish the full 360 rotation and move to next one but this tour rotates really slow and it rotates about 120 degree and switch to next one. Is the slow rotation caused by using high resolution pictures?? The multiresolution is on.

Can someone please point me what to check. I don't know what setting I should check. It works correctly on Laptop and iPhone. The setting is start with auto tour ON and switch to next pano after finishing full rotation.

Thank you, Katerina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 am 

Hi, i'm still trying to figure out why the auto tour does not finish the whole 360 degree when viewed on iPad only. My setting is to make 360 rotation and move to next tour. It works properly on laptop and iPhone. Can someone please let me know what I should check?
This is the link http://www.360panopro.com/panorama/palomarcabin/palomarcabin.html

Thank you Katerina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:17 am 

Katerina wrote:
Hi, i'm still trying to figure out why the auto tour does not finish the whole 360 degree when viewed on iPad only. My setting is to make 360 rotation and move to next tour. It works properly on laptop and iPhone. Can someone please let me know what I should check?
This is the link http://www.360panopro.com/panorama/palomarcabin/palomarcabin.html

Thank you Katerina

I think that the rotation is not a full one because the start of the rotation takes a lot of time.

Could you try the following, just to find what may cause this slow start ?

- create same tour but without any radar on the floorplan

- create same tour without any sound

Is one of this tour faster ?

Gérald

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:25 am 

Hi, thank you for your help but unfortunately it did not work. I built the tour from scratch and use only 10 panos, linking together with 27 hotspots. I'm not using any other feature and it still does not rotate completely. The link to the new tour is http://www.360panopro.com/panorama/tour/palomarcabin.html

I have been using these panos for while to learn this program and I know that in one point it worked fine on iPad. I believe it changed in about same time like the new update of PTP 2 came out with multiresolution support on mobile devices. But that is just my speculation. thank you, Katerina

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:16 am 

Katerina wrote:
Hi, thank you for your help but unfortunately it did not work. I built the tour from scratch and use only 10 panos, linking together with 27 hotspots. I'm not using any other feature and it still does not rotate completely. The link to the new tour is http://www.360panopro.com/panorama/tour/palomarcabin.html

I have been using these panos for while to learn this program and I know that in one point it worked fine on iPad. I believe it changed in about same time like the new update of PTP 2 came out with multiresolution support on mobile devices. But that is just my speculation. thank you, Katerina

I checked your tour on two different iPads with a slow connection, and the autotour is working fine.

Gérald

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:39 pm 

Hi Gerald, thank you for checking it for me. Did it turn all 360 degree. It works fine on my iPad too but it turns only about 180 and switch to the next pano. I have tested it on two iPads with fast wifi. Any idea why it is? Thanks, Katerina