Plugins Panorama specific - when?   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
mattkay
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 49
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:10 am
Info

Plugins Panorama specific - when?

by mattkay » Thu May 22, 2014 10:45 pm

dear Kolor Team,

can you tell me please when there will be the possibility to use the plugins Panorama specific.
I want to add bar galleries but it is only possible to add a bar gallery for the whole tour.

I do not want do use a hotspot to open up a gallery (that also is not a bar gallery with the thumbnails visible).

What is your plan - when (date) will this be possible? As I have a lot of galleries to include, and my client wants it realized
with bar galleries (like I did it before on another project for him only using krpano those days).

Thank you

no avatar
Destiny
Moderator
 
Posts: 7883
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Info

Re: Plugins Panorama specific - when?

by Destiny » Fri May 23, 2014 7:55 am

Pano Specific and Tour Specific Plugins has been a huge issue... I personally think it was missed and Kolor went "Oopps!" .. when they realised their error.. I mean, how can you use the Rain or Snow.. Unless you have just one Pano.. What if you need a bunch of buttons just for a specific pano... I sure hope this feature issue is resolved in the near future....

You can still do it but you need to edit your XML.. Remove the plugin from the Skin and past it into the Main XML within the related pano code structure..

Destiny...

User avatar
bdd
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 2802
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 130 posts
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Info

Re: Plugins Panorama specific - when?  [SOLVED]

by bdd » Fri May 23, 2014 3:03 pm

mattkay wrote:dear Kolor Team,

can you tell me please when there will be the possibility to use the plugins Panorama specific.
I want to add bar galleries but it is only possible to add a bar gallery for the whole tour.

I do not want do use a hotspot to open up a gallery (that also is not a bar gallery with the thumbnails visible).

What is your plan - when (date) will this be possible? As I have a lot of galleries to include, and my client wants it realized
with bar galleries (like I did it before on another project for him only using krpano those days).

Thank you


The attached file is a quick and dirty created plugin that does this.
I do not like the way it works because it does not fit all the plugins.
It works with this one, but it will not work for others.
We are working on a way to do it for all plugins.

So this plugin is the same as the small gallery bar, but it has a new field.
You should enter the panorama ID on which the gallery has to be displayed.

You'll find the panorama ID using the blue icon right the panorama name field.
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... rties#NAME

Gérald
Attachments
smallGalleryBarForASinglePano.zip
(8.66 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

no avatar
mattkay
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 49
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:10 am
Info

Re: Plugins Panorama specific - when?

by mattkay » Fri May 23, 2014 6:19 pm

hello Gérald,

quick and dirty? :) I just tried it out and it works GREAT for me!
So anybody who wants a panorama specific plugin for the gallery bar:
-> download Géralds file and copy the folder "galleryBarForASinglePano" into here:

Windows : C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Kolor\PanotourPro 2\plugins
Mac : /Users/MyName/Documents/Kolor/PanotourPro 2/plugins
Linux : /home/$USER/Documents/Kolor/PanotourPro 2/plugins

Thank you for providing a "preversion" of the plugin. It will save me loads of hours and headache!

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 16415
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 130 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

Re: Plugins Panorama specific - when?

by mediavets » Fri May 23, 2014 7:06 pm

mattkay wrote:hello Gérald,

quick and dirty? :) I just tried it out and it works GREAT for me!!


Just a pity that the Small gallery plugin is so primitive in terms of styling the thumbnails and the display of the larger version of the image.

Here are just a few suggestions for enhancement:

Ability to scroll the thumbnails if display exceeds height of pano window.

Title tooltips for thumbnails.

Ability to add a border, title and close icon for larger version of each image - like the large Gallery.

Some user control over the size the larger version of the image is displayed.

no avatar
Destiny
Moderator
 
Posts: 7883
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Info

Re: Plugins Panorama specific - when?

by Destiny » Sat May 24, 2014 4:12 am

Quick and Dirty I like.. It works well Gerald.. Well done...!

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/PTPV ... llery.html

Destiny..

no avatar
rruiz
Member
 
Posts: 234
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 5 posts
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 1:52 am
Info

Re: Plugins Panorama specific - when?

by rruiz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Guys ALL >> great post/ comments...

Destiny wonderful pics; composition, color, brightness, etc (besides the model ;) , hehehe)
( what pic size you used? what settings you used within PanoTour? )

Where is the place that I need to enter in the new field: "... You should enter the panorama ID on which the gallery has to be displayed ..."
Attachments
small_gallery_bar.png

no avatar
rruiz
Member
 
Posts: 234
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 5 posts
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 1:52 am
Info

Re: Plugins Panorama specific - when?

by rruiz » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:43 pm

rruiz wrote:Guys ALL >> great post/ comments...

Destiny wonderful pics; composition, color, brightness, etc (besides the model ;) , hehehe)
( what pic size you used? what settings you used within PanoTour? )

Where is the place that I need to enter in the new field: "... You should enter the panorama ID on which the gallery has to be displayed ..."


I was able to use it. (IS GREAT!!)

On the example below I was using only one pano, and I think that is why the panoID was not shown, but when I used the gallery in a tour with more than one pano, the plug-in asked for the PanoID... so it works !!

Thanks for this option

no avatar
grandkids
Member
 
Posts: 16
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 8:50 pm
Info

Re: Plugins Panorama specific - when?

by grandkids » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:56 am

mediavets wrote:
mattkay wrote:hello Gérald,

quick and dirty? :) I just tried it out and it works GREAT for me!!


Just a pity that the Small gallery plugin is so primitive in terms of styling the thumbnails and the display of the larger version of the image.

Here are just a few suggestions for enhancement:

Ability to scroll the thumbnails if display exceeds height of pano window.

Title tooltips for thumbnails.

Ability to add a border, title and close icon for larger version of each image - like the large Gallery.

Some user control over the size the larger version of the image is displayed.


Hi guys, thanks for the excellent advance plugin, it has been essential to my project.

Has there been any progress to the custom styling/sizing of these gallery images?

Cheers!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests