Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:15 am 

Has anyone experience with LivePano? I'm struggeling to get the imported video in focus. I'm using Canon EOS 5d Mark III with the Canon Fisheye lens 8mm, which I use for making the panorama and with the same lens the video.
The result of the video is perfect, but when using within LivePano it's blurred (not focused at all).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:20 pm 

Hi TRI60,
Could you give us a link to the tour? And do you experience this problem on all platforms/browsers?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 pm 

Was this ever resolved?

I seem to be having the same problem. I add in the livepano, draw out the mask and then adjust brightness, contrast and gamma to match the rest of the tour, then render.

When I view the tour the video appears to be darker than what I saw prior to rendering, plus the video is extremely blurry. This is after I went back and shot a second video thinking I may have shot it blurry, but that was not the case.

I will post a link to the tour as soon as I can load it online.

Randy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:22 am 

I am following this thread, I too would like to know about the loss of resolution in the embedded livepanos.
I tested a new one yesterday and it turned out very grainy like a high ISO photo.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:43 am 

Look after this post : http://www.kolor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=21728&hilit=livepano+resolution

If no solution post informations here and I'll transfert infos to Livepano experts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:22 pm 

I am still struggling with inserting the video. It looks too blurry and also it appears darker after rendering. If you click on the following link you will see what I am referring to.

http://www.touringsacramento.com/wp-content/uploads/panoramas/my-pano/Office-Test.html

Notice the blurriness, but also look at the carpet area where it is much darker than the surrounding scene. It did not look like that when I was adjusting brightness, gamma, and contrast.

There are two areas I’m struggling with:

Blurry video

Blending of the video and scene comes out much darker.

I am using a Nikon D4 at the highest setting which is 1920x1080 with a Sigma 15mm fisheye lens with a NN5. I’ve double checked settings and am beginning to wonder if a longer lens would help the situation, but that would mean more shots for the 360, but it would be worth it if I get a clearer video.

I do notice that on Kolor’s video examples those too are blurry, just not so much as mine. Is it simply a matter of zooming out to a distance that the video looks sharpest and hope people don’t feel compelled to zoom in?