Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:02 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:44 pm 

Hi

When stitching panoramas I first stitch the all-round images and zenith, which were all shot from the NPP. For the nadir, however, I have to reconfigure the tripod and then I guess the position, and including those shots in the detection does decrease the quality of the other links, so I only add them to the panorama afterwards. Now, after adding them, I would like to hard-link them (I say "them" because I always bracket, so there are three or five nadir shots), then detect links between one of the images in the stack and a non-nadir image, and then to local-optimize the linked nadir shot so APG automatically moves it into the right place. Problem is that even though I hard-linked it to the other nadir shots, when I local-optimize only that one shot is optimized, not the whole stack.
How do I local-optimize the whole stack, or just one image in the stack and have the hard-linked images follow it?
APG 3.0.8 and 3.5.0-b2

Help much appreciated!

Last edited by DrSlony on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:55 pm 

Specifically, after I stitch one of the images from the nadir stack to the rest of the pano, then I right-click on that image to "Local optimize this image", the rest of the images from the stack remain behind. How do I get them to be optimized along with this image?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:19 pm 

Ah!
Open the Ctrl points editor, ctrl+click the images you want to work with in the Optimization groups tab, and then right-click on their (#) in the preview area, and the context-menu option magically changes from "Local optimize this image" to "Local optimize these images"! :)
Thanks Alexandre and Kolor team!