Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:00 am 

Beginning with the first PTP2 beta, we developed a custom plugin/theme based on the Classic Control Bar. As we have tested each beta and RC, we haven't encountered many issues with our plugin/theme. Since upgrading to the final release, the toggle for the Map plugin hasn't been displaying the map. It wants to work — the tooltip changes every time the Map icon is clicked. The map itself, however, doesn't appear.

I've dug up the resources folder from PTP2 RC2 and am about to compare them to the ones updated with 2.0 Final. At a glance, four of the tmpl files in the panotourMaps plugin are different file sizes. Is there anything you can think of that would have broken the part of the plugin that displays the map div? Again, the tooltip part (and swapping of the map icon) works; it just won't display the map.

Using a stock Classic Control Bar with 2.0 Final works.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 am 

Could this be the culprit somehow? In kolorMapToggle.tmpl, line 8 has changed from

Code:
if(ptplugin[{{ action.plugin.id }}].state,{{ action.plugin.id }}Hidetourmap();,{{ action.plugin.id }}Showtourmap(););

to

Code:
if(ptplugin[{{ action.plugin.id }}].state,{{ action.plugin.id }}Closetourmap();,{{ action.plugin.id }}Opentourmap(););

Hidetourmap to Closetourmap
and
Showtourmap to Opentourmap

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 am 

Hi... Did you edit your templates to accommodate the new code.. Check out the bottom of this page....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21161

Destiny..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:04 am 

I completely missed that post! I'll give that shot in a few and see if that solves my issue. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 am 

Wait... I'm not sure that'll solve the issue. The problem I'm having is across all browsers and platforms. The conditional code supplied in that link seems to only target IE.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:08 am 

The code gives a new location to the JQuery.. You most defiantly need to make these changes anyway. All my templates had issues until I update them..

Destiny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 pm 

Yeah, pretty sure that's it. I took a break from this last night and compared the lib files between a beta/RC build and a final build. They're using different libraries, so that seems to line up. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:19 am 

Well, turns out that doesn't appear to be the issue. I have a test build of a tour made with RC2 but using the new JQuery libraries and that continues to work correctly. The tour made with 2.0 final (pointing to the correct JQuery libraries) still won't display the map. Every other plugin seems to work correctly, though. This is incredibly confusing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:49 am 

Try removing the plugin and add it back again. Removing it might warn it will break the links, just say yes and relink....

Destiny...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 am 

Hmm. I just tried it with a completely new test build we made yesterday. It uses our controlbar plugin, the stock map plugin and a single pano. I set it to use the proper JQuery files and the map button still won't show/hide the map.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 pm 

Is it possible to have your tour url for tests and view your settings ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:11 pm 

I'll send that later today. It's all a big mess right now, so I just need to get them somewhere that isn't so haphazard. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:24 pm 

... whereby "later today" I obviously meant "soon". ;-) I'm working against some other deadlines at the moment, so hopefully I can have tests up by this weekend.