Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:01 pm 

Since every version of Panotour Pro I experience the following issue with the Docked Control Bar:

The functions "Show/Hide Hotspots " and "Show/Hide Map" work correct with all my devices and browsers.

In contrast, the function "Show/Hide Share the Tour" seems to be defective. When I press the control button for the first time, the social-share-buttons-bar appears, but the control button doesn't keep active/highlighted. Furthermore it is not possible to close the social-share-buttons-bar with another click on the control button. On my mobile devices (Android-Tablet and iPhone) the "Show/Hide Share the Tour" works not at all in contrast to the "Show/Hide Hotspots " and "Show/Hide Map".

Have a look on my tour: http://www.appenzellerlinks.ch/Appenzellerland/Panoramatour/Kugelpanorama-Tour-Alpstein.htm

Any ideas or solutions?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:52 pm 

swisspano wrote:
Since every version of Panotour Pro I experience the following issue with the Docked Control Bar:

The functions "Show/Hide Hotspots " and "Show/Hide Map" work correct with all my devices and browsers.

In contrast, the function "Show/Hide Share the Tour" seems to be defective. When I press the control button for the first time, the social-share-buttons-bar appears, but the control button doesn't keep active/highlighted. Furthermore it is not possible to close the social-share-buttons-bar with another click on the control button. On my mobile devices (Android-Tablet and iPhone) the "Show/Hide Share the Tour" works not at all in contrast to the "Show/Hide Hotspots " and "Show/Hide Map".

Have a look on my tour: http://www.appenzellerlinks.ch/Appenzellerland/Panoramatour/Kugelpanorama-Tour-Alpstein.htm

Any ideas or solutions?

I view your tour with FF27 on Windows XP/32 I turn off the autorotation the click on the Share button and see this this:

Attachments:
1-ptp2-share.jpg
1-ptp2-share.jpg [ 140.5 KiB | Viewed 179 times ]

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:06 pm 

swisspano wrote:

Wow - WHAT a great scenario! Well done!

best, Klaus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:31 pm 

Quote:
Wow - WHAT a great scenario! Well done!

best, Klaus

@klausesser: Thank you!

Quote:
I view your tour with FF27 on Windows XP/32 I turn off the autorotation the click on the Share button and see this this:

@mediavets: Hmm, very interesting. You discovered another strange thing of my tour. If I view the tour with FF27 on Windows 7 for the first time I see the same screen as you did (see attachment). If I refresh the page, the screen looks different. In fact the second screen shows the social-share-buttons-bar according to my up-to-date tour version. Actually I was thinking that this issue is only visible on my computer because some older files in my cache. I am pretty sure that only the latest files of my tour are on the web server.

On the second attachment you can see my actual problem. The control button is not highlighted when the social-share-buttons-bar is visible. And the button is not working anymore.

Attachments:
First Click.jpg
First Click.jpg [ 325.69 KiB | Viewed 173 times ]
First Click after Refresh.jpg
First Click after Refresh.jpg [ 723.75 KiB | Viewed 173 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:58 pm 

Hi,

I'll have a look for the FF27 problem.

Share button is not a toggle button at this time. It open the socialShare plugin and thats all. So it's normal. Toggle action is into our task list.