Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:05 pm 

Javier,

this decimal issue concerns the chrome browser, not the stock browser.

Markus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:39 pm 

Using the Panoshoot "Define Mosaic by Corners mode" with the Panogear head does not work. I can move to the upper left corner (funny: the pitch is negative!!!) and set yaw and pitch by clicking the update button. I then move to the bottom right corner, click the bottom right update button and... the top left pitch gets changed to the same value as the bottom right pitch (which logically should be negative but is positive).
I by the way used smart calibration to set the center at 0,0 and use the virtual joypad to move the head.
Tested using my iPad2. I then tried the same setup using a PC Under W7 and IE10: the virtual joystick produce erratic movements and does not update yaw and pitch values!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 pm 

Hi i have had an issue with the web interface

The main control dial does not work after making changes to some of the config settings.
When the dial is turned the content of the main window stays at the run session screen no matter what setting the dial is set to.

Is there a master reset of the settings so it becomes useable again as i cannot get to the config to reverse the setting.

i suspect it was the sound setting that has done this

thanks Brad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 pm 

A suggestion I thought about.

Add an option to run a mosaic from the mosaic screen. Or alternatively add an ad-hoc corner to corner pano (similar to gigapan?)
This (or some other form of implementation) is especially useful for an ad-hoc corner to corner pano.
Maybe I don't fully understand the interface, but usually when I reach a location and don't want to do a full 360 I define the corners on location while checking the viewfinder and run. The whole process of saving and going to the run screen takes unnecessary time.

Thanks!
Shai

Post subject: Mirror lock-up question
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:25 pm 

Sorry if I'm making to much noise here. I just recently got the panoshoot so it might be a user error.
I can't seem to be able to save the mirror lock-up on for my preset. After I refresh the browser it is off again.

One more thing regarding the mirror lock-up is that I couldn't find where to set the time to wait between the mirror up and the shot itself.

Thanks
Shai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:25 pm 

Hi,
When I try to download XML manually from a tablet (Android, Samsung Galaxy tab 3 10.1 \ Crome browser) I get an XML file containing only one line with the following message "error -90"
It does seem to work when downloading from PC.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:21 am 

Hi, 3 suggestions :

1) a emergency stop : because of a bug, the head try to move to an unpossible area (because of the lens). It's was unpossible to stop via panoshoot and the motor was unhappy.
2) Shooting order Left to Right R1C1 R1C2 R1C3, Right to left R1C3 R1C2 R1C1, Top to Bottom R1C1 R2C1 R3 C1, Bottom to top R3C1 R2C1 R1C2, R1C1 R1C2
3) The 'back' way must be chosen : R1C3 R2C3 R2C2 R2C1 or R1C1 R1C2 R1C3 R2C1 R2C2 R2C3....

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:23 pm 

@shais : I had this prob too : XML file with one line. It's a bug in Crome. I use Android/Opera and XML file is full (but incompatible with PapyWyzard as you know)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 pm 

Photo-Web wrote:
@shais : I had this prob too : XML file with one line. It's a bug in Crome. I use Android/Opera and XML file is full (but incompatible with PapyWyzard as you know)

Well, that's some consolation, now I know how to download the useless XMLs. :-/