Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:17 am 

I think to link a Website Box to a Map Point would be very useful.. At the moment, I get an Undetermined Element when trying to do this.. I can add an image but then thats it.. Also adding an image it says, when the map box is opened that it Undefined.. Perhaps the website box could open a new Tour, using Flat images so hotspots cold be added for more media to open..

Destiny...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:04 am 

... also, a handy feature, a Website Box could be used as an info box too, also including an image perhaps.. Just set the frame to transparent.. Obviously, this might need a bit of thought, in particular to add a link to open a new pano, which might involve some deep linking.. Not sure.. :rolleyes:

Destiny...

Attachments:
WebsiteBox-as-a-text-info-box.jpg
WebsiteBox-as-a-text-info-box.jpg [ 181.65 KiB | Viewed 251 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:58 pm 

Wow.. That one must have been WIP or it could be done but it was bug ;) . Well done Kolor.. This is awesome.. What was once an idea is now a reality.. It works and work well.. I even tried a small transparent box to use as I suggested above... This now opens up even more doors of opportunity.. Very very useful feature..!!

For sure, the Kolor Website Box and the options it offers in the way it can be used is one of the best new features of PTP V2..

Destiny..

Last edited by Destiny on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 am 

Ok.. I have made up a quick demo.. The floor plan has 3 Map Points linked to the 3 Panos.. There is a 4th Red Map Point linked to a Website Box.. Huge opportunities to create some awesome media within a Virtual Tour.. Well done to Kolor for getting this one added to this PTP V2 build...

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/PTPV ... foTab.html

I can confirm that this issue is now fixed...
-0002983: [Algorithm] Do not add http:// in URL fiels when the field contains a single filename "xxx.html"

Destiny...

PS.. Bengimen, I can now confirm my Contact is also up and running which was the cause of all my issues with the change in the Kolor template. =D Its actually works better now, since I always felt that there was some bad code written in the Kolor template, which caused some issue in adding the jquery-2.0.3.min.js file need for my Contact Form....