Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:57 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Posts: 1607
Hello,

2 new tutorials are available for those who want to create their own graphical theme and/or their own menu templates for Panotour Pro.

The first one explains how to create your own graphical theme and use the menus already provided by Panotour Pro resources
No coding skills are required for this one :
Use your own graphical theme


The second one explains how to create your own template.
This tutorial is designed for users who wish to go beyond the behavioral templates and graphical templates offered by Panotour Pro, and who do not want to have to edit XML files after generating a tour in Panotour Pro.
A basic knowledge of krpano syntax is necessary to understand the different points contained in this tutorial :
Creating your own theme templates

Gérald

PS:
These tutorials are also available in French : http://www.kolor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13925

_________________
Your User Account, Kolor Documentation, Kolor Youtube Channel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:56 pm
Posts: 55
Location: OC, California
Great! except I get an error message saying the xml file isnt there! It clearly is!

I think it is easier to hand code that try to work all of this out!

For the next release can you please have a function for zoom, fullscreen and help buttons only.

Also some buttons that look useable (futuristic and minimal), not a 1980's skiing outfit!

I know how to code, but I am giving up after 1.5hrs...

_________________
Richard Hart
Commercial and portrait photographer OC California
http://www.richhartphoto.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:12 am 
Offline
New member

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:04 pm
Posts: 2
Still the truth. If you know of any other gui that is as versatile, you are welcome to mention it.
The proof for my statement is seen in the works of those who use the software. Plain and simple... regardless if it irritates people to be reminded of it or not.


plagiarismsoftware - plagiarism software free


Last edited by johnson33445 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:56 pm
Posts: 55
Location: OC, California
johnson33445 wrote:
Still the truth. If you know of any other gui that is as versatile, you are welcome to mention it.
The proof for my statement is seen in the works of those who use the software. Plain and simple... regardless if it irritates people to be reminded of it or not.

I find it easier to hand code the buttons post panotour...

I am sure I got something to work once, but then it didn't!

I believe the new version allows the opportunity to build templates

_________________
Richard Hart
Commercial and portrait photographer OC California
http://www.richhartphoto.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:07 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm
Posts: 15
Hi Fellows,
I'd really loved this tutorial theme, and I wish to use it in my new projects, but I'm facing a little problem: I live and work in Brazil and I'm trying translate the menu captions (move left, move right, help, stop sounds, etc) to Portuguese but I'm facing a little problem, all special letters like "ç , ã, õ" appears as a small block.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:40 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7678
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
error.


Last edited by klausesser on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:40 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7678
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
rubenscardia wrote:
Hi Fellows,
I'd really loved this tutorial theme, and I wish to use it in my new projects, but I'm facing a little problem: I live and work in Brazil and I'm trying translate the menu captions (move left, move right, help, stop sounds, etc) to Portuguese but I'm facing a little problem, all special letters like "ç , ã, õ" appears as a small block.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks



did you try an english typeset?

best, Klaus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:24 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm
Posts: 15
klausesser wrote:
rubenscardia wrote:
Hi Fellows,
I'd really loved this tutorial theme, and I wish to use it in my new projects, but I'm facing a little problem: I live and work in Brazil and I'm trying translate the menu captions (move left, move right, help, stop sounds, etc) to Portuguese but I'm facing a little problem, all special letters like "ç , ã, õ" appears as a small block.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks



did you try an english typeset?

best, Klaus


Hi Klaus,
When I use an english typeset there is no problem, and I'm using some synonymous to avoid the special letters problem.
But I'm facing another problem, there is an error message showing in my tour, Can you explain me what is wrong and who can I fix it.
thanks and regards.


Attachments:
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg [ 170.82 KiB | Viewed 482 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7678
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
rubenscardia wrote:
klausesser wrote:
rubenscardia wrote:
Hi Fellows,
I'd really loved this tutorial theme, and I wish to use it in my new projects, but I'm facing a little problem: I live and work in Brazil and I'm trying translate the menu captions (move left, move right, help, stop sounds, etc) to Portuguese but I'm facing a little problem, all special letters like "ç , ã, õ" appears as a small block.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks



did you try an english typeset?

best, Klaus


Hi Klaus,
When I use an english typeset there is no problem, and I'm using some synonymous to avoid the special letters problem.
But I'm facing another problem, there is an error message showing in my tour, Can you explain me what is wrong and who can I fix it.
thanks and regards.


I know that definitely it´s not allowed to use any spacing or "special" letter in the data-path!

Klaus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:30 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 13775
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
rubenscardia wrote:
Hi Fellows,
I'd really loved this tutorial theme, and I wish to use it in my new projects, but I'm facing a little problem: I live and work in Brazil and I'm trying translate the menu captions (move left, move right, help, stop sounds, etc) to Portuguese but I'm facing a little problem, all special letters like "ç , ã, õ" appears as a small block.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks


You can edit the control bar icon tooltips very easily.

Does it not work for you?


Attachments:
1-ptp2rc1-controlbar-tooltips.jpg
1-ptp2rc1-controlbar-tooltips.jpg [ 184.95 KiB | Viewed 474 times ]
2-ptp2rc1-controlbar-tooltips.jpg
2-ptp2rc1-controlbar-tooltips.jpg [ 227.98 KiB | Viewed 474 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:10 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm
Posts: 15
mediavets wrote:
rubenscardia wrote:
Hi Fellows,
I'd really loved this tutorial theme, and I wish to use it in my new projects, but I'm facing a little problem: I live and work in Brazil and I'm trying translate the menu captions (move left, move right, help, stop sounds, etc) to Portuguese but I'm facing a little problem, all special letters like "ç , ã, õ" appears as a small block.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks


You can edit the control bar icon tooltips very easily.

Does it not work for you?


Thanks for the tip, but I'm still using the Panotour pro 1.8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:53 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 13775
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
rubenscardia wrote:
mediavets wrote:
rubenscardia wrote:
Hi Fellows,
I'd really loved this tutorial theme, and I wish to use it in my new projects, but I'm facing a little problem: I live and work in Brazil and I'm trying translate the menu captions (move left, move right, help, stop sounds, etc) to Portuguese but I'm facing a little problem, all special letters like "ç , ã, õ" appears as a small block.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks


You can edit the control bar icon tooltips very easily.

Does it not work for you?


Thanks for the tip, but I'm still using the Panotour pro 1.8


Oh dear....sorry I failed to notice the topic you had posted in.

Still now you know what one possible answer is. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group