Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:41 pm 

Hello,

After placing red and green markers I run preview to see whether there are any problems left. When the preview is ready I try to remember where the problems are, often by placing the pinky and thumb of my left hand on the screen. I then start doing some marking again.
This is very tiresome for my left hand of course. I would like to see a drawing tool with which I can draw into the preview some lines that indicate for me where the problems are. This drawing should stay onscreen like a transparant layer when I then go into "editing"mode again

When editing I often want to change from red to green marker and vica versa. For this I need to go to the left side of the screen and click on the wanted color. At that moment I loose the active photo and might have to scroll to many photos again to find the photo where I wanted to place a marker of the different color. Why not add the selection of markers as extra option in the rightclick menu. This would save me lot's of time!

Finally, sometimes it is nice to see the markers that I have placed on other photos. However, when many photos overlap and many markers need to be placed it becames very hard to see the pixels of the active photos. So I would like and option in the right click menu that I can use to turn the display of markers from not-active photos on and off.