Masking brush  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
Lacko

Masking brush

by Lacko » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:58 am

Hi there,
it would be fine to have also brush tool for masking (like in PTGui Pro). Markers are not always the best or most convenient way for masking, especially if there are objects consisting of many parts with different colors.

no avatar
klausesser

Re: Masking brush

by klausesser » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Lacko wrote:Hi there,
it would be fine to have also brush tool for masking (like in PTGui Pro). Markers are not always the best or most convenient way for masking, especially if there are objects consisting of many parts with different colors.

Right!!

Klaus

no avatar
PanoGRAFIA

by PanoGRAFIA » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:25 pm

This is a really important topic!
After you have bought your Panotour 2 Pro and how careful you have verified all the details you need, today I devoted myself to Autopano Giga 3 (trial version) and I believe that this program is really good: I worked for 2 hours on panografia with a "PTGui pro" because he had problems; Autopano Giga 3 in a few clicks has created almost perfect .... but ...
Very bad thing: the mask is useless for me! I do not know if I'm wrong something and that's why I ask you kindly to give me a link to a tutorial understandable, or is just a tool designed badly. I believe this is the only one, but large, defect Autopano Giga 3.

When will the new version with a mask with a brush?

no avatar
denya555

by denya555 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:43 am

to give me a link to a tutorial understandable

http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Autopano_Giga_-_Panorama_Editor_-_Masking_tool
PS. At the end of this month will be released version 3.5 autopano...Promise a lot of improvements.

no avatar
PanoGRAFIA

by PanoGRAFIA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:09 am

one of the improvements is also: Mask brush? :)

I'm looking forward for this, I'll purchase as soon as it's released!

As for the link you gave me, thank you, but it tells me what I already did and it worked badly ...

no avatar
PanoGRAFIA

by PanoGRAFIA » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 am

Denya555 Hello, you had said that by the end of November would come out Autopano Giga 3.5 this morning and I'm here to try and buy ... Do you have any news?

Thank you, it is urgent

no avatar
denya555

by denya555 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:29 pm

About it reported the Kolor team (AlexandreJ). I think, autopano 3.5 will be released on next week or next year (after the Olympic games in Sochi =D). Now a Kolor team busy with the release of Panotour 2.0.

Return to Autopano future