Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:15 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:39 pm 

I have a hires pano where I want to place some image hotspots which have a pointing line.
I find the common spot placeholders in PTP are more or less useless for such cases.

I can try to replace that graphic but maybe there is a more convenient solution I haven't found yet?

Thx
Jürgen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:45 pm 

You can zoom in on the Spot Editor window, but I would avoid using the Full Screen since its incredibly buggy.. I have requested an XY data display on the Spot Editor as a feature request, but I have no idea if it will ever be added.. To me, it would be a very valuable tool but.. fixing major bugs in PTP is a more pressing priority... I have also requested with the polygon tool, that the user provides the exact dimensions of the image, so it can then be exactly placed used the XY data display without having to draw it, which is often a best guess..

Destiny...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 am 

Thank you.
My workaround so far is that for placement I zoom in and in the advanced options of the hotspot define the bottom as anchor point.
Thus it is possible to place a marker fairly well as long as the marker tip is at the bottom center of the hotspot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 am 

jschrader wrote:
Thank you.
My workaround so far is that for placement I zoom in and in the advanced options of the hotspot define the bottom as anchor point.
Thus it is possible to place a marker fairly well as long as the marker tip is at the bottom center of the hotspot.

Do you have an online example showing the type of hotspots you are seeking to place more precisiely?