Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
mtobarra
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Spain

Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by mtobarra » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Description:
1. Panotour Pro 2.0 project setup:
a. (style folder) Default Point Spot (action:Open the gallery on a specific image);
b. Hotspot on a Panorama: Open the gallery of the image to display=1
2. When I open the virtual tour on Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome, works fine clicking on the image spot.
3. When I open the virtual tour on Internet Explorer 8, when I click on the image spot, a blank box with a hourglass is opened but never the image is displayed. If I click on the status bar, this error is show:
Unable to get property 'preventDefault' of undefined or null reference
Kolorbox.min.js
code 0
line 60
Character 507

Thanks for you help.

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by mediavets » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm

mtobarra wrote:Description:
1. Panotour Pro 2.0 project setup:
a. (style folder) Default Point Spot (action:Open the gallery on a specific image);
b. Hotspot on a Panorama: Open the gallery of the image to display=1
2. When I open the virtual tour on Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome, works fine clicking on the image spot.
3. When I open the virtual tour on Internet Explorer 8, when I click on the image spot, a blank box with a hourglass is opened but never the image is displayed. If I click on the status bar, this error is show:
Unable to get property 'preventDefault' of undefined or null reference
Kolorbox.min.js
code 0
line 60
Character 507

Thanks for you help.


Which OS?

Are you viewing the Flash version of a tour or the HTML 5 version of tour?

Are you viewing an online tour, or viewing a local tour?

If a local tour are you viewing using the View last built tour... button in PTP 2.x?

no avatar
mtobarra
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by mtobarra » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:49 pm

mediavets wrote:
mtobarra wrote:Description:
1. Panotour Pro 2.0 project setup:
a. (style folder) Default Point Spot (action:Open the gallery on a specific image);
b. Hotspot on a Panorama: Open the gallery of the image to display=1
2. When I open the virtual tour on Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome, works fine clicking on the image spot.
3. When I open the virtual tour on Internet Explorer 8, when I click on the image spot, a blank box with a hourglass is opened but never the image is displayed. If I click on the status bar, this error is show:
Unable to get property 'preventDefault' of undefined or null reference
Kolorbox.min.js
code 0
line 60
Character 507

Thanks for you help.


Which OS?

Are you viewing the Flash version of a tour or the HTML 5 version of tour?

Are you viewing an online tour, or viewing a local tour?

If a local tour are you viewing using the View last built tour... button in PTP 2.x?


Project Setup (general, tarjet: Viewer=Flash)

Windows 7, but the problem also occurs in Windows XP.
According the context menu, krpano Panorama Viewer is used

The problem occurs online and local. (online url: http://www.vistapanoramica.es/visitavir ... a/mca.html)

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by mediavets » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:54 pm

mtobarra wrote:
mediavets wrote:
mtobarra wrote:Description:
1. Panotour Pro 2.0 project setup:
a. (style folder) Default Point Spot (action:Open the gallery on a specific image);
b. Hotspot on a Panorama: Open the gallery of the image to display=1
2. When I open the virtual tour on Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome, works fine clicking on the image spot.
3. When I open the virtual tour on Internet Explorer 8, when I click on the image spot, a blank box with a hourglass is opened but never the image is displayed. If I click on the status bar, this error is show:
Unable to get property 'preventDefault' of undefined or null reference
Kolorbox.min.js
code 0
line 60
Character 507

Thanks for you help.


Which OS?

Are you viewing the Flash version of a tour or the HTML 5 version of tour?

Are you viewing an online tour, or viewing a local tour?

If a local tour are you viewing using the View last built tour... button in PTP 2.x?


Project Setup (general, tarjet: Viewer=Flash)

Windows 7, but the problem also occurs in Windows XP.
According the context menu, krpano Panorama Viewer is used

The problem occurs online and local. (online url: http://www.vistapanoramica.es/visitavir ... a/mca.html)


THis what I get with IE8 on Windows XP 32-bit.
Attachments
1-ptp2b2-gallery-windowsxp-ie8.jpg
1-ptp2b2-gallery-windowsxp-ie8.jpg (168.9 KiB) Viewed 439 times

no avatar
mtobarra
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by mtobarra » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:27 am

mediavets wrote:Description:

THis what I get with IE8 on Windows XP 32-bit.


This is the error that occurs on my computer. So, I think it is a bug in the javascript code of Kolorbox.min.js

User avatar
benji33
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 2800
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 am
Location: France

Re: Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by benji33 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:19 am

Ok an javascript event should be incompatible with IE8.
I add a bug report. Thanks.

no avatar
mtobarra
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by mtobarra » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm

benji33 wrote:Ok an javascript event should be incompatible with IE8.
I add a bug report. Thanks.


Any solution while we await the next beta or release?
This problem occurs even on the [Panotour Pro 2.0] Case study #3: Art studio | Max Bolotov photographer (http://www.kolor.com/blog-en/2013/11/04 ... tographer/). Thanks.
Attachments
07-11-2013 14-21-11.png

no avatar
mtobarra
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by mtobarra » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Beta 3 downloaded and installed: bug solved. Thanks.

User avatar
benji33
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 2800
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 am
Location: France

Re: Image Gallery (Internet Explorer 8)

by benji33 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Yes this problem is into the changelist. thanks for your confirmation.


Return to Panotour bugs & discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests