Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:19 pm 

Hi

I've been working a couple of years with GigaPan hardware and just got my new Panogear two days ago. Unfortunately I'm a Mac user, and my Macs all have OSX 10.8 installed, so papywizard would not work for me.

Fortunately I could get hold of a Windows Netbook with Windows 8 installed, but am completely lost with setting up the bluetooth pairing...

Is there any step-by-step guide on how to setu up papywizard and bluetooth on Windows 8?

Thanks for your input,

Thomas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 am 

tcgass wrote:
Hi

I've been working a couple of years with GigaPan hardware and just got my new Panogear two days ago. Unfortunately I'm a Mac user, and my Macs all have OSX 10.8 installed, so papywizard would not work for me.

Fortunately I could get hold of a Windows Netbook with Windows 8 installed, but am completely lost with setting up the bluetooth pairing...

Is there any step-by-step guide on how to setu up papywizard and bluetooth on Windows 8?

Thanks for your input,

Thomas

See: http://www.kolor.com/forum/p120722-yesterday-18-46-40#p120722

Does this help with Bluetooth pairing? - the passkey code for the Deltawave Papymerlin BT adapter is 1234.

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:12 pm 

tcgass wrote:
Hi

Thanks for your input,

Thomas

Thomas - i can´t see any reason the latest PapyWizard versions wouldn´t run with OSX 10.8.

An issue might rise when PW is updated to an actual state.

best, Klaus

PS: you´d avoid ANY kind of trouble using the T&C handheld (sorry, i didn´t want to make advertising but try to help to solve a problem).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:34 pm 

Hello Thomas,

Herafter the link to Papywizard Mac OSX 10.8
ftp://ftp.autopano.net/releases/Papywizard/Papywizard-2011-10-26.dmg

Claude

Gigapixel photography with Nikon D200 + Sigma 70-200 F 2.8 EX DG APO HSM