new MacPro good for APG :-)  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
klausesser

Topic author
Liked in: 64 posts
Info

new MacPro good for APG :-)

by klausesser » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:58 pm

looks very great . . :cool:

best, Klaus

Last edited by klausesser on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

by Destiny » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Much gooder and betterer... :rolleyes:

Destiny..

klausesser wrote:looks very great . . :cool:

best, Klaus

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Destiny wrote:Much gooder and betterer... :rolleyes:

Than what?

Klaus

no avatar
leifs

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by leifs » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 pm

best, Klaus

looks ??? I can't see my computer, it's under the desk.
only 2x faster. party ?

leifs
Olympus OM-D E-M1, Leica 25mm f1.4, fisheye, zooms, primes
Seitz VRdrive2
2x Intel Xeon E5-2660, 128GB RAM, Win7 64bit, SSD RAIDs

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 pm

leifs wrote:
best, Klaus

looks ??? I can't see my computer, it's under the desk.
only 2x faster. party ?

leifs

2x faster than the current MacPro - and this one is fast already.

I have my MacPro on the desk - looks great, i love to see it :cool: and i use to connect/disconnect devices the whole day long.

best, Klaus

Christian Stüben

Liked in: 9 posts
Info

by Christian Stüben » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:59 am

Then the next generation of mac pro will not be shaped like a trash, it will be shaped like a paper shredder.

And after this, the next generation will be prism-shaped :cool:

greetings from germany
Chris
Last edited by Christian Stüben on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
always remember, the world is a flat disk.

no avatar
HansKeesom

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 am

I fail to see how this new design has anything to do with APG.

APG needs CPU and GPU power and it needs it in a stable form. I am sure this new apple machine will deliver that but other machine deliver more of it and as we have expierenced do so at a lower price.

Spending the extra euros or dollars just to get a Mac is something everyone is free to do so of course, it is their money. But it is an emotional choice not a rational.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

no avatar
Destiny

Info

by Destiny » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 am

emm.. well, actually when I first saw it, i thought it looked remarkably similar to our old schools wood stoked water heater... :P

So.. what are the BTU's I would expect from this thing... :lol:

Destiny..

Christian Stüben wrote:Then the next generation of mac pro will not be shaped like a trash, it will be shaped like a paper shredder.

greetings from germany
Chris

no avatar
HansKeesom

Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 am

Christian Stüben wrote:Then the next generation of mac pro will not be shaped like a trash, it will be shaped like a paper shredder.

greetings from germany
Chris

No they are going from square to round with this one so I think the next one will be a ball, totally round. Actually, it will problably be an Apple, with the power cord coming out from the top.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

Christian Stüben

Info

by Christian Stüben » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 am

HansKeesom wrote:
greetings from germany
Chris

No they are going from square to round with this one so I think the next one will be a ball, totally round. Actually, it will problably be an Apple, with the power cord coming out from the top.

Just in this second leaked from Apple´s development department ... next generation will not be shredder shaped or prism shaped, it will be iMer shaped ...

http://galerie.chip.de/k/quatsch-raetsel/quatsch-raetsel/imer/488780/

greetings from Wuppertal
Chris
---

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 am

Ok - i see. I noticed quite time a ago (in fact for two decades) that not all people like Apple and never will like Apple. That´s understandable and also fully acceptable.
But fact is: Apple revolutionized the scene several times not only with design . .

And there are indeed people who like Apple and realize that they´re innovative and revolutionary in design AND in functionality.

What you do is blabbering foolishly about a product that no one has seen or used so far. So come to the ground, please instead of reacting ridiculously. Nobody will ever be *forced* to use an Apple-machine.

In technical terms that´s a very hot machine. Surely nothing for old-school people . . :D:cool:

Did i say it´s the only machine in the world? No.
Did i advice anybody to use Apple? No.

I just posted the pictures because i - myself - find it´s a most interesting way to build a very quiet running machine. But i also see it as a creative - we see and do some things different . . and we often "think different" . . :rolleyes::cool:

Obviously that´s enough to set some of you in rage . . . what an interesting experience psychological-wise . . . :D:cool:

Klaus

no avatar
HansKeesom

Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:30 am

Like German's, Apple users take themselves very serious. So all these smileys are in vain, they will not be noticed.

So Klaus being a German Apple user ...................hahahahahaha ;-)

Oops, did I make a yoke on a German Apple user? Hell will came down on me!!!! ;-)
Last edited by HansKeesom on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Hans Keesom

Christian Stüben

Info

by Christian Stüben » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 am

Hi Klaus,
if your post is targeting me, you missed. I learned to love Apple, i have been working for many many years at germanys greatest Apple distributor, i have been the second big shareholder in the successor company. (if we manage to meet someday, i tell the story)

I have two Macintosh at home, one old Powermac G3, a rock solid workstation and server, and a Mac Mini, my main webserver, rock solid too.

Yes, i love Apple. But i love laughing too :)

greetings to Düsseldorf
Chris
---

no avatar
HansKeesom

Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Now talking about Dutch Design, here is a new product from my country, just watch the movie! It is portable and with the screencover perfect for APG

http://tweakers.net/reviews/3074/de-drn-stn-hollandse-verrassing-op-de-computex.html
Last edited by HansKeesom on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Hans Keesom

no avatar
Destiny

Info

by Destiny » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Chris, you said it sooo well.. I love my iMac too.. In fact I would love to buy a new Apple pro but.. $$ Since I have been using Apple I would probably never go back to Windows.. However, I hate the way Apple tried to be a big bully with Samsung et al over stupid things... Apply needs to be careful since people do not like bullies and I partially hate them, and accordingly Apples shares have lost 50% in the past 9 months but since they apparently have 100 Billion in the bank I doubt if they would care what their customers think about bullies..

And. I too like to laugh Chris, so.. ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P

Destiny..

no avatar
HansKeesom

Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Destiny wrote:Chris, you said it sooo well.. I love my iMac too.. In fact I would love to buy a new Apple pro but.. $$
Destiny..

There you have it, people LOVE their Apple, other USE their Windows PC and others try to run Linux on anything and everything on Linux.

I am a typical Windows user in that I don't care what machine I am working on or how it looks, as long as it does the job, does it fast and does not cost me an arm and leg.
Last edited by HansKeesom on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Hans Keesom

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Destiny wrote:Chris, you said it sooo well.. I love my iMac too.. In fact I would love to buy a new Apple pro but.. $$ Since I have been using Apple I would probably never go back to Windows.. However, I hate the way Apple tried to be a big bully with Samsung et al over stupid things... Apply needs to be careful since people do not like bullies and I partially hate them, and accordingly Apples shares have lost 50% in the past 9 months but since they apparently have 100 Billion in the bank I doubt if they would care what their customers think about bullies..

And. I too like to laugh Chris, so.. ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P

Destiny..

In which way is your bank account related to technology???

This is kindergarden, Destiny, sorry.

Klaus

Christian Stüben

Info

by Christian Stüben » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:56 pm

HansKeesom wrote:There you have it, people LOVE their Apple, other USE their Windows PC

I love my Mac, because it is useable. And i use my pc, because it is loveable. (vice versa is true too).

greetings from germany
chris
---

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:57 pm

HansKeesom wrote:Like German's, Apple users take themselves very serious. So all these smileys are in vain, they will not be noticed.

Oops, did I make a yoke on a German Apple user? Hell will came down on me!!!! ;-)

Hans - once more i get a feeling you´re a somewhat bitter, old fashioned man who sometimes likes to complain feeling offended . . . while
he offends others and seems not to realize it.

Klaus

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 pm

WHY happen to rise completely stupid "discussions" Apple-versus-PC anytime one speaks out the name "Apple"?

Must be a somehow pathological reflex . . . :rolleyes::cool:

Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

HansKeesom wrote:So Klaus being a German Apple user ...................hahahahahaha ;-)

And a PC-User, and a HP-Workstation user . . your arguments are ridiculous, Hans.

And nationally discriminating to be honest:
HansKeesom wrote:Like German's, Apple users take themselves very serious.

Is THAT your way to handle things?

Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
HansKeesom

Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:09 pm

klausesser wrote:
HansKeesom wrote:Like German's, Apple users take themselves very serious. So all these smileys are in vain, they will not be noticed.

Hans - once more i get a feeling you´re a somewhat bitter, old fashioned man who sometimes likes to complain feeling offended . . . while

Klaus

And as predicted, hell cames over me...... so predictable......
I think you are describing yourself here. Maybe your monitor is too reflective and you saw an old bitter experienced photographer and thought it was me hahahahaha..

Do I feel offended? No I can't be offended by other people's words or actions, it describes them, not me.
Regards, Hans Keesom

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm

HansKeesom wrote:
klausesser wrote:

Klaus

And as predicted, hell cames over me...... so predictable......
I think you are describing yourself here. Maybe your monitor is too reflective and you saw an old bitter experienced photographer and thought it was me hahahahaha..

Do I feel offended? No I can't be offended by other people's words or actions, it describes them, not me.

you seem to like this hahahahahing a lot . . :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Too much honor connecting me to hell . . hahahah :lol:

Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
HansKeesom

Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:16 pm

klausesser wrote:
Destiny wrote:Chris, you said it sooo well.. I love my iMac too.. In fact I would love to buy a new Apple pro but.. $$ Since I have been using Apple I would probably never go back to Windows.. However, I hate the way Apple tried to be a big bully with Samsung et al over stupid things... Apply needs to be careful since people do not like bullies and I partially hate them, and accordingly Apples shares have lost 50% in the past 9 months but since they apparently have 100 Billion in the bank I doubt if they would care what their customers think about bullies..

Destiny..

Klaus

Part of the achievement of an engineer is to build something that is not only very functional and beautifull but also can be build for a reasonble price.

The latest lamborghini maybe the fastest car in the world, for the same price I can buy lot's of volkswagen polo's. If I need to transport 100 people from one city to another, the polo's are the better option.

So there is you relation between bank account and technology.

No need to call someone childish if you don't understand something.
Regards, Hans Keesom

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 pm

HansKeesom wrote:
klausesser wrote:

Destiny..

Klaus

Part of the achievement of an engineer is to build something that is not only very functional and beautifull but also can be build for a reasonble price.

The latest lamborghini maybe the fastest car in the world, for the same price I can buy lot's of volkswagen polo's. If I need to transport 100 people from one city to another, the polo's are the better option.

So there is you relation between bank account and technology.

No need to call someone childish if you don't understand something.

It´s nothing but natural that professional devices are expensive. A digital Hasselblad also is expensive, good 30" displays are expensive . . .

Is ANYBODY *forced* to buy them?

No. Not-at-all.

So - about WHAT are you complaining at all, Hans?

About ME posting pictures of the new MacPro???

Again: that´s ridiciculous and becomes even more ridiculously with any new of your "arguments".

Klaus

Next