Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: No Support
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:05 pm 

I manualy up grade to build 97 and the head wount turn more than 270 deg. I go to you support page to put in a ticket but it said im not reg. I try to reg. and Im told Im spaming. I go to your chat and no one is ever there and its to late to return it to the store to get my money back!!! also when I try to connect to my home network I get a none deterime error. With no troubleshooting guide I don't know where to start. Not everyone is a IT person. I got this system hoping to be able to start freelancing and I got a $1000 paper weight sitting here. Ive had no problem running the head using bluetooth and a laptop but I would have saved myself $200 USD If I knew How much trouble this thing is.:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:56 pm 

@tws7, i really understand your frustration very well.
Feel free to post all the bugs you've found here in the Forum. I guess, that Javier will program a stable and perfect working Software.
Panoshoot is at the beginning and a great Project - if it works!

For my two Cents i'm annoyed about the high princing and a not stable and buggy OS. It has beta Status.
But i will give this Project a big Chance, and i guess the guy's are able to build a great working solution as soon as possible!

Let us support the programers and let's talk about new ideas and wishes to make panoshoot much better.

If you really want your money back you'll talk with your reseller about it.

Last edited by Markus W. on Fri May 03, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 pm 

Heres the thing.I'm trying to go pro,my head is unusable and I have no Idea if or when it will be fixed and his website is also buggy so I cant even tell him I got a problem Unless he reading this forum he might not know there is a problem. I cant support him If I cant talk to him about the bugs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:33 am 

Thomas,

Sorry for the delay in responding to the email you sent this afternoon, I was amount most of the day. I appreciate the report on the support ticket system. I will look into having it replaced with something simpler to use and manage. As I said in the email the range in motion bug came with update 97 so we have taken it down and we are finalizing update 98 and it should be available tomorrow. The issue is addressed in the new update.

Adam

Last edited by panoramicessentials.com on Sat May 04, 2013 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:40 pm 

@Javier, @Adam

if i could help you with the translation in german language feel free to contact me. I'll also help you with the correct translation for the german manual.

Best Regards

Markus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:11 am 

Markus W. wrote:
@Javier, @Adam

if i could help you with the translation in german language feel free to contact me. I'll also help you with the correct translation for the german manual.

Best Regards

Markus

Dear Markus,
Its a very interesting proposal. We will really appreciate it.
The German Translation credits will be attached on the info section of every Panoshoot.

Let prepare us a new spreadsheet with the table language. I will send you soon.
We have a full Spanish translation, a work in progress for French translation and nothing in German, one of the most important languages of the world.

Thank you in advance.
Javier