Main changesFixes in 3.0 stable channel
Since the stable release, we getting some new reports about some issue found in some cases. We continue to stabilize everything in these rare cases and we are pretty confident about having now a really stable version. Among the fixes, some of them needs some explaination:
- It seems that the way we balanced the memory reserved between rendering and input image caching was not optimal in some configuration. We added more memory reserved for pictures displaying and reduced a little for rendering.
- Local optimization was broken since early in beta stable. It didn't create any problem as general optimization was still working, but we get it back. You should see nice speed up in optimization stage.
- This version has also some updated translation and one new translation: Polish.Crash reporter
Most recurring reports have been fixed. Some crashes are not easy to prevent and depend on the computer:
- Try to update you graphics drivers. Many reports are still showing crashs in graphics drivers and not in autopano.
- Always use the 64bit version of autopano ( when the OS allow it ) for using big pictures or for rendering large panoramas.
The troubleshooting page for autopano support has been updated with all the solutions found. Have a look there it you have still recurring crashes with the software http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Autopano_Solutions
We will continue to work on this stable channel. Nevertheless, the work on next engine has already been started. Autopano Engine v3.1 is all about color correction engine improvement.
Download here : http://www.kolor.com/blog-en/2013/01/10/panorama-software-update-autopano-pro-autopano-giga-3-0-2/
If you need full changelog, it is on the blog or here : http://download.kolor.com/app/stable/history
( just a reminder )