Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:43 pm 

Good morning ...

I have a question I'd like to solve.

When I set the Allview for a panoramic picture, I want to take three photos for each position to make HDR photo. You can make various shots per position in a panoramic shot or I can only do one?

For now, I've solved it with a camera that shoots Arduino three times with each shot that hits the Allview, but it would be interesting to know if I can do the same without the arduino.

Thanks for your help ...
greetings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:44 pm 

What camera are you using?

I presume you plan to use the camera's Automatic Exposure Bracketing (AEB) function?

Does the camera require just one shutter release to shoot a bracketed sequence or do you have to press the shutter for each image in the bracketed sequenec?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm 

Sorry for the Google translation, I do not speak English

Good night.

Thank you very much for your time.
My camera is a Nikon D7000 and requires three shots in bracketing mode, that's the problem.
The Allview think that only triggers once at each position, with no problem papywizard but only to tell him that synscan not shoot more times for each position.

With arduino convert single shooting in three separate one second each, but prefer another method, without arduino.

thanks

greetings

Fernando

Last edited by FLA on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 pm 

FLA wrote:
Sorry for the Google translation, I do not speak English

Good night.

Thank you very much for your time.
My camera is a Nikon D7000 and requires three shots in bracketing mode, that's the problem.
The Allview think that only triggers once at each position, with no problem papywizard but only to tell him that synscan not shoot more times for each position.

With arduino convert single shooting in three separate one second each, but prefer another method, without arduino.

thanks

greetings

Fernando

If you are using Papywizard then you need to configure the shutter plug-in correctly to make Papywizard trigger the shutter every time for each exposure in a bracketed series (unlike your camera, some cameras require only one shutter trigger to shoot a complete bracketed series, hence the option).

In the screenshot below you will see the Trigger once option is checked - you would need to uncheck that to get a trigger shutter for each shot in a bracketed series.

You should specify the correct number of shots in the bracketed series at each shooting position to ensure the correct number of yaw/pitch data values in the XML data file.

You must specify a sufficiently long time value for the camera to shoot all the images in a bracketed series and for the camera to be ready to start the next series.

You can learn more about how the shutter trigger sequence works in Papywizard here:

http://www.papywizard.org/wiki/UserGuideSvn#Merlin-Orion1

http://www.papywizard.org/wiki/TipsAndTricks#Shootingsequence

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 pm 

Hello.

Thanks for the reply.
This we do not want to use papywizard but only synscan

greetings

Fernando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:05 am 

You must first set the Nikon D7000 to do Exposure Bracketing for the number of exposures you want (on page 109 of the English version of the D7000 manual). Then set the All View controller "exposure control time" (on page 17 of the AllView manual) to the number of seconds it takes for the D7000 to complete the bracketing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 am 

FLA wrote:
Hello.

Thanks for the reply.
This we do not want to use papywizard but only synscan

greetings

Fernando

Errr....Papywizard will do what you want so why not use it?

Plus Papywizard willl enable you to record shooting position data which can later be used to help Autopano Pro/Giga to place 'featureless' images that would otherwise get left out of the stitched pano.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:18 pm 

in the case off astronomical shot you need to use a guider program like stellarium tu prevent the sideral moving effect.
when you point a star that don't stay stopped. that effect is more visible in log exposure shots.