Mine says H. C. Firmware Ver.03.09 which is really the hand controller. The initial screen says Ver.03.09.24 I don't see any options for finding the "Motor Controller" version.
This is not the HC version it shipped with, this is the latest version from Celestron and now also posted on the SkyWatcher site.
Note that the Allview mount documentation doesn't say anything about using the controller pointed to by your link, it uses http://www.skywatcher.com/swtinc/customer_support.php?class1=1&class2=110
Mateusz Malinowski wrote:
can somebody check Motor Controller version in Allview
mount (NOT "small" merlin + allview firmware)?
It can be checked by:
1 MC Firmware Loader http://www.skywatcher.com/swtinc/customer_support.php?id=115&class1=1&class2=115
2 just use Hand Controller:
- Astronomical - ENTER 10 times to ...
- ... Begin alignment? - 2) NO
- use down button to "Utility Func." - ENTER
- use down button to "Show Information" - ENTER
- use down button to "Version" - ENTER
- use down buttot to show "Motor Controller VER xx.xx.xx