GoPro VR Player and Adobe  

Share your tips, tricks or get help with using GoPro VR Player!
no avatar
Ingo360

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

GoPro VR Player and Adobe

by Ingo360 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:01 pm

I have a problem using the GoPro VR Player Plugin with both, Premier and AfterEffect. The player alway (every few seconds) get in front, so all shortcuts and adjust I'm doing (thinking I'm working in the Adobe Software) don't work. E.g. I'm triming in a Premiere Sequenc, suddently my cursor at the playhead disapear and doesn't trim anymore. That's because the Player comes in front for any reason.
Also I would like to find a way to use the GoPro Plugin simuntanily with After Effect and Premiere. Is there any way?

wooddy64 likes this post.

lmartin
Kolor Team

Liked in: 7 posts
Info

Re: GoPro VR Player and Adobe

by lmartin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 am

GoPro VR Player Plugin stays always on top to be more convenient, but if since you click in Premiere window, Premiere takes the focus and so all shortcuts should work as expected. You can also reduce/hide the GoPro VR window so you will be sure to prevent focus issues.
Which version of GoPro VR and Premiere CC are you using ?

no avatar
Ingo360

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Re: GoPro VR Player and Adobe

by Ingo360 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:42 am

Hello Imartin,
so far so good. But the GoPro VR Player get on top, durring I work in Premiere. Thats realy boring when doing some adjustments and you are not aware, the the player did it again.
Do you hav any Idea, how to use the Player simustaniosly in both Softwares, Premiere and After Effect. I want to use the player when i switch between the Software, but it stayes with the software, that open the player.
I'm using Premier CC (2017), After Effekt CC and the GoPro VR Player 2.3.
Thanks for your support.

wooddy64 likes this post.