loading video failed in Viewer for iPad  

Have a problem using Panotour Viewer? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser Panotour Viewer ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé? Postez les ici.
no avatar
Tseng

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

loading video failed in Viewer for iPad

by Tseng » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Dear all,

I have loaded a ptv file onto my iPad successfully. Everything goes well beside there is a problem that the embed mp4 video couldn't loaded correctly. Pls have a look of attached image.
(the video can be loaded in PC!)

I use iPad Pro 9,7 '' with iOS 10.3.1
Panotour Viewer for iPad Version just downloaded since last week.

I'll be appreciated if someone could give a clue what is the problem...thx in advance!!
Attachments
Unbenannt.png

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 399 posts
Info

Re: loading video failed in Viewer for iPad

by Annis » Tue May 02, 2017 10:18 am

Videos are not supported in PTV on iOS devices.
http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... _on_Mobile

no avatar
publicacaovpc

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by publicacaovpc » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Hello friend. I have the same issue. Do you discover a way to solve it? We have a project here that works really fine online and even in the PT Viewer on desktop (when we request pt viewer to open in browser), but when we try to use it on mobile, that error message when we try to go from a photo to a video appears.

And also we noticed something weird, the error only appears a single time at the first time you try to move from a photo to a video, and after from that video to a photo. When you do this movement for the second time, the error doesn't appears and everything looks to work fine. Do you noticed that?

no avatar
Matheus

Liked in: 4 posts
Info

by Matheus » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi
You need to recompress your video files with handbrake by choosing for example the Ipad preset
Once done
Go in PTP and for each video file (where you can add different format, you need to add the file in the low resolution format)

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 399 posts
Info

by Annis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 am

There is no development done on Panotour Viewer, so the tool is to be used as is in spite of its limitations.
It is a testing tool not planned for commercial use as virtual tours are meant to be viewed online.