no avatar
daniboy83

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Problem with changing license

by daniboy83 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:54 am

Hello,

SOS! I just purchased the Panotour pro 2.5 software via a NEW account. I previously had an older version of Panotour. I deleted this version and then paid/downloaded the 2.5 version. Once downloaded, I was never prompted to put the registration code. I went to the "license" tab and it shows a email address that is not mine-- from the previous panotour installation-- specifically not the email address which I used to download the software.

I have already followed the instructions from previous forums to "restore to default settings". In my library under preferences there are zero archives that say com.kolor.panotour***.plist. Then I followed the second set of instructions to delete the cached preference files and this comes up in the Terminal app:

MacBook-Pro-de-Daniel:~ _____ defaults delete "com.kolor.PanotourPro25"
2018-01-13 22:13:13.083 defaults[926:43110]
Domain (com.kolor.PanotourPro25) not found.
Defaults have not been changed.

What else can I do to set up my new account under the appropriate license number?! Thank you so much!!

no avatar
swashi

Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: Problem with changing license

by swashi » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:30 pm

Hello

Use an application such as AppDelete, AppZapper, or CleanApp to permanently uninstall your old version of Pantour Pro App and its associate system files before installing your new version.

BR,
swashi