virtual tour on cd  

no avatar
cybervox786

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

virtual tour on cd

by cybervox786 » Wed May 28, 2014 8:29 am

i download krpano-1.17 testing tool and working fine, now my client want generated virtual tour on cd, he want to display it on projector and some another media in his local network, so in that case what i have to do how i give virtual tour on cd so they can view it with all effects?

no avatar
Domip

Info

Re: virtual tour on cd

by Domip » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:18 am

cybervox786 wrote:i download krpano-1.17 testing tool and working fine, now my client want generated virtual tour on cd, he want to display it on projector and some another media in his local network, so in that case what i have to do how i give virtual tour on cd so they can view it with all effects?

Good question !
I'd like also to know this...

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

by Destiny » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 am

Hi..

Just save both the Mac and Windows Testing Server on the DVD with the Tour.. But you cannot have it open with a Auto play... as far as I know.. You might ask Klaus from krpano if its possible.. There might be code line to Auto open and detect the OPS.. but I doubt it... The Tour will work though with all features but you need open it manually.. You can even put it on a USB.. All feature work..

Destiny...

no avatar
Domip

Info

by Domip » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:09 am

Destiny wrote:Hi..

Just save both the Mac and Windows Testing Server on the DVD with the Tour.. But you cannot have it open with a Auto play... as far as I know.. You might ask Klaus from krpano if its possible.. There might be code line to Auto open and detect the OPS.. but I doubt it... The Tour will work though with all features but you need open it manually.. You can even put it on a USB.. All feature work..

Destiny...

Thanks, Destiny !