ComboBox items - include/exclude   [SOLVED] - View the solution

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Trevr62

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

ComboBox items - include/exclude

by Trevr62 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi

Is there a way to edit the combobox items from the list?
I have a large tour with 80+ panoramas. This is a complete walk-through of a business. I want to use a combobox so visitors can jump to different areas, but I do not want to include all panoramas, just the panoramas for the main areas.
I have separated the panoramas into groups however this doesn't work because when you use the points to walk from panorama to panorama and land on a panorama I do not want to include, a new combobox appears for that group, the group I want to exclude.
Any advice? Maybe editing a xml file manually?
Regards
Trevor.

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 126 posts
Info

Re: ComboBox items - include/exclude  [SOLVED]

by bdd » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:54 am

What I understand is that you created groups for each main areas, and also groups for less important areas.

What I don't understand is how you parameterized the combobox.
Did you use the "current group" option, or the "all groups" option ?

The easiest way to have a combobox displaying "areas" and not all the scenes, is to group your scenes by areas, and then use the "all groups" option in the "Display" form of the "Panorama combobox" .

If you want to remove some areas from the combobox items, you'll have to edit the xxx_skin.xml file and to remove the items in the code.
The lines to remove are the ones containing a call to an action which name ends by "AddItem", and which parameters are the group ID and the ID of the first scene of the group.

Gérald

no avatar
Trevr62

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: ComboBox items - include/exclude

by Trevr62 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:37 am

Hi Gerald

Sorry for the late response. Your reply has solved my issue.

Thanks
Trevor.