Plugins and Spotstyles NOT loading in existing project  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Toni Fong

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Plugins and Spotstyles NOT loading in existing project

by Toni Fong » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:13 am

I've a panotour project that's not loading plugins and spot style. I'm using the same version that it was originally created, and already tried old and newer versions. Did anyone already had this kind of problem and know a solution ?

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 16.01.25.png

Noticed that all my connecitons links are lost. Just the hotspots appear in place but with no links.
Project file is not corrupted, all panos load fine.

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 16.04.51.png

Plugins are loaded ok in library.
I'm a MAC user.

Thanks.

OBS: Sorry for double post. Other topic was marked as solved by mistake, and there was no way to unmark or delete it. Admin please delete SOLVED post.
There was a bright green button and this appeared to me solved was already marked, when I tried to click it to unmark, actually marked it as solved, that button should be grey before activating it, no ?

no avatar
benji33
Kolor Team

Liked in: 199 posts
Info

Re: Plugins and Spotstyles NOT loading in existing project

by benji33 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:37 pm

The project is corrupted.
The links, the spot style (which host the links) and the plugins are lost.
It's a internal bug linked to a an issue into the save process which is not identified yet.
It's not possible to restore the project without any backup prior.
Try to use the option "Edit > Preferences > General > Save a backup file on each save" to avoid this issue and have many backups of the project file.
Benjamin