VR Mode Navigation Tools - Panotour Pro  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
LLL

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

VR Mode Navigation Tools - Panotour Pro

by LLL » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:24 pm

In Panotour Pro, is there is a way to create a Hotspot for navigating between multiple panorama environments in mobile VR mode that locks to a spot in your view rather than to a spot in the panorama?

I'd like to create a navigation bar or Previous/Next icons that respond when hovered over, while viewing on a mobile device, that are locked to a position in the viewport. The purpose being to allow the viewer to navigate from pano to pano from anywhere in the Tour.
My ultimate goal is to navigate between panoramas on a mobile device hands-free. Any features available that would get me there in Panotour Pro? Plug-ins? Am I getting into coding-territory?

I'm a beginner so I'm open to any suggestions whether it be ultra-simple or over my head. I need to gauge how simple or complicated this request may be.
I'd really appreciate the help!

signmaster

Liked in: 36 posts
Info

Re: VR Mode Navigation Tools - Panotour Pro

by signmaster » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi
This plugin may be of help https://360images.fr/panotour/vr_menu.html

Here is an example that I just completed for a client. http://discovermore.com.au/vr/

Steve

LLL likes this post.

no avatar
LLL

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by LLL » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:38 pm

This is definitely the type of thing I'm looking for. Thanks for your quick reply!

More suggestions definitely welcome! I'd love to see a variety of solutions. Perhaps something free? ;) Although this plugin seems to be worth the $

signmaster

Liked in: 36 posts
Info

by signmaster » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:19 am

It is an excellent plugin worth the money.

Steve