Floor plan picture doesn't load into hotspot editor   [SOLVED] - View the solution

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
PetrZ

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Floor plan picture doesn't load into hotspot editor

by PetrZ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:45 pm

Hello,

I try to make floorplan navigation working and I stuck on 1st step - loading picture to Hotspot editor. Shortly - no picture loads, only loading rotating star shows and rotate and rotate... So I cannot made any changes.

I works neither for groups nor for whole tour map.
The odd thing is - when I build the tour - voilà - the map is visible in built web tour.

This is happening in every tour. The size of tour doesn't matter, the type and size of picture don't matter.
I use Panotour Pro v2.5.9 64-bits on Windows 10 Edication, 16 GB RAM.

I'm new in Panotour and maybe there is some settings I didn't notice, I don't know, but I will need to make it work for our projects. Any suggestions?
Attachments
floorplan_bug.png
infinite loading of floorplan picture

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Floor plan picture doesn't load into hotspot editor  [SOLVED]

by Annis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum,

None of our software support greyscale images, and this sort of issue is typically if you're using a greyscale image for your floorplan.
Could you send me the image so that I can check?

Or you can check yourself by opening the image in Photoshop or GIMP and change the image mode to sRGB.

no avatar
PetrZ

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: Floor plan picture doesn't load into hotspot editor

by PetrZ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:15 am

Hello Annis,

thank you for your reply. Yes, the floor plan picture was export from AutoCAD and it was saved in grayscale. After converting to RGB it works properly.

So, question solved, thanks. Maybe some recommendation for user manual creators - this information should be noticed in the text :) (and my apologies if it is noticed, maybe I just didn't find it :) )

Thank you,
best regards,
Petr

Annis likes this post.